Any Ohio people out there?

Options

Replies

• heathhumble
    Options
    Hello, born and raised in Toledo,Ohio. Moved into Monroe,Michigan in 1995 after meeting my wife.The weather is the same crummy! The good news is Spring is right around the cornor March 20,2012 @ 01:14am. "Not soon enough":sad:
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Cincinnati here!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Me!!! I'm in Columbus! :)
  • AJK1084
    AJK1084 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    COLUMBUS!!!
  • gipperakh
    gipperakh Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    me me me! You all can add me if you want. = ) Cincinnati area here
  • virgo1978
    virgo1978 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Ohio born and raised! Moved many times, but never far from the the Cleveland area. Feel free to add me as a friend...nice to have the support of people in the area. :flowerforyou:
  • marytech04
    marytech04 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bellefontaine here. I grew up in Louisiana, I love the change of seasons here. MFP has been so helpful to me. This time I decided to change my lifestyle instead of diet and it is working better than anything I have ever tried. Goodbye diets hello fitness!
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am from Troy about 30 miles north of Dayton!! I am freezing and they say it supposed to be down in the teens tonight!! Gotta love Ohio weather!!
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    Here, here! Columbus, actually.

and I would appreciate it if the rain turned into snow.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'm from Dayton unfortunately :)
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I am. And I agree.. This weather SUCKSSS!!!!

What????? You don't like this lovely December weather we're having?
  • lkidgell
    Options
    i am! i saw some snow today but not enough haha
  • sfergie
    Options
    Cincinnati!
  • HealthySarah90
    Options
    From WV but "live" in Ohio all week for work, does that count? :)

psh NO!!! =P
    Just kidding! love ya lady!!
  • HealthySarah90
    Options
    ME! I hate the weather this time of year...but actually quite thankful it hasn't really snowed or been to bad yet this year, which is suprising part way into December!

just wait till january/february... that's when it seems the worst :/
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I am from Ohio born and raised; maybe because I have lived here my entire life the weather doesn't bother me. I prefer summer over winter but I think I would go crazy if we couldn't have seasons. Can you tell that I am from Northern Ohio!

Summer is our shortest Season. I like fall don't get me wrong but i could care less if it ever snowed again.

Also born and raised here..Northeast ohio Snow belt GRR... But it is a beautiful State!!

Well snowbelt is different, while the rest of us have 1-3 you get 12-24. I suppose it will be one of those days today, good luck!
  • mrsknotts
    Options
    Me also! Northeast Ohio to be more specific so not only is there crap for weather but there's also not much in the way of entertainment! Lol I guess that's why I spend so much time at the gym
  • maradanielle
    maradanielle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in northeastern Ohio.... and snow today was not nice but I'll take it over the rain....just wish my dog wouldnt complain about the weather so much (he gets cold very easliy)
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    ME !! ! DOn't you love the weather?????
    Wait a few days and it will change from hot to cold. from cold to hot. can't complain right?? lol
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I was born in Coshocton, I live in West Lafayette, and I work in the Dover/New Philadelphia area...