30 day shred jan 2012?

Options
looking for someone or somepeople interested in starting the jillian michaels 30 day shred on jan 1! .... good new years resolution to commit to finishing it by jan 30!

thought it would be nice to share our ups and downs together!

Replies

• robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I would like to join although I am looking to start all my new years stuff on Jan 2nd. So I hope you don't mind me being 1 day behind. New Years day is always like a blur to me and i can't imagine facing Jillian that day. LOL!
  • CandyPo
    CandyPo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to! I have done the video before, but never actually did the full 30 days. New Years would be a great time to start!
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Ditto with Robyn (would be starting January 2nd), but I'd definitely like to join!
  • ak21211
    ak21211 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in doing this :D Have orded my DVD off amazon, should be here in a couple of days, Just message me to remind me in case i forget! cheers!
  • jenn_is_trouble
    Options
    I'm in! I have been doing it on and off and haven't actually finished it. This way, I can build up my endurance some more so I can keep up!
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    i will be starting on the 1st too. I will like to join!!
  • StabbyParks
    StabbyParks Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I better put the dvd on my xmas list...
  • cassblue21
    Options
    I will do it as well! I have the dvd and like doing it but have done it randomly only 3 times. :) Great start to the New Year! Work off the Holiday treats!
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm down!
  • mysti00
    Options
    Me! I've been wanting to do it but want to wait til after all the holidays!
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Start a group! I'm down!
  • miss_kisha
    miss_kisha Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I would like to try this, but I'm afraid I'm too out of shape. Does anyone know if it's advisable to someone who is (according to BMI) obese? :blushing:
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I am 70 pounds over my "normal" weight. I am on day 5 of this. You can do it! It will make you sore and sweat like no other! I am just now starting to like it. It does get easier around day 4 and 5.
  • miss_kisha
    miss_kisha Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am 70 pounds over my "normal" weight. I am on day 5 of this. You can do it! It will make you sore and sweat like no other! I am just now starting to like it. It does get easier around day 4 and 5.

Thanks, I guess I'm in then. And I have a little time to warm up with some other excercise before Jan 1!
  • afruitfulendeavor
    Options
    I'll be joining you all as well. :)
  • jenn_is_trouble
    Options
    I'm 70+ lbs over my goal weight too (which puts me just at the edge of being obese) and while it was difficult, I was able to do it. I want to do some more of it before I start "for real" in Jan. so my endurance is better.

Don't doubt yourself! You CAN do it!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I work nights on the 31st so I'll start the 2nd. And I have Jillian Ripped in 30. Same diff....Lol
  • tacchyy
    Options
    am in
  • jewely82
    jewely82 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'll join in. I've done it in the past, but never finished all 30 days.
  • mandielou1
    Options
    I'll do it! = )