Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The 14 Day Challenge

Replies

• KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Is it too late to join?
    Stats:
    5'4"
    235 lbs
    I do 60 minutes of Zumba 4x's a week.
    I would like to be 230 by Christmas!

*Feel free to add me, always looking for inspiration! :)
  • cayadear
    cayadear Posts: 79 Member
    Have you tried keeping a water bottle or reusable cup with you? It helps me A LOT.

I always have a bottle of water with me, but my cardio is normally pretty flat-out running so I'm scared I'll fall on my face when I reach for it during a run, hahah. I did drink water a lot today though, replacing my snacky urges with water instead, and I only have one more cup to drink for the day!

I also bought 30 Day Shred today, so I'm excited.
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Everyone is joining! Just make sure you are doing the three things everyday & you are more than welcome to be a part!!!

Okay so update with me:
    Got my jogging in today!! WOOOO!
    Got my water
    Did great on calories
    I am REALLY hoping to get back to my low weight by Sunday, I'm about 2 lbs aways based on what I weighed this morning. 221.4 or something... I'm really hoping I can lose some water weight and fat & weigh less in the morning.
    Hope that all of you weight loss junkies are doing great today!! Keep up the good work. =)
  • THISisTARRAN
    Have you seen this before?? It's called the 12 Days of CFC....I think its a GREAT addition to what you are already doing and possible that anyone can do it! Day 1- 1 set of 100 jumping jacks
    Day 2- 2 x 1 min planks plus Day 1
    Day 3- 3 sets of lunges ( 10 steps each leg) plus Day 1+2
    Day 4- 4 sets of 30 sec jump rope plus Day 1-3
    Day 5- 5 burpees plus Day 1-4
    Day 6- 6 toe touchers plus Day 1-5
    Day 7- 7 perfect pushups plus Day 1-6
    Day 8- 8 calf rises plus Day 1-7
    Day 9- 9 ATG squats (*kitten* to grass) plus Day 1-8
    Day 10- 10 bicep curls (each arm) plus Day 1-9
    Day 11- 11 tricep dips plus Day 1-10
    Day 12- 12 mountain climbers plus Day 1-11
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 862 Member
    Have you seen this before?? It's called the 12 Days of CFC....I think its a GREAT addition to what you are already doing and possible that anyone can do it! Day 1- 1 set of 100 jumping jacks

sounds painfull. hehe.

think I will try it. but start on Monday. We have 13 santaclauses, the first one arriving on the 12th. So if I manage to do all of that then the 13th can give me a nice present <3
  • THISisTARRAN

sounds painfull. hehe.

think I will try it. but start on Monday. We have 13 santaclauses, the first one arriving on the 12th. So if I manage to do all of that then the 13th can give me a nice present <3

Let me know how you do! I haven't done it yet-- I saw it on someones page & thought it might be good to try!
  • gainingalife
    gainingalife Posts: 35 Member
    This has been working really well for me so far! drinking a HEAP of water, averaging around an hour of exercise a day,and stayed under my calories every day apart from yesterday -- had a gig and ended up drinking a couple of beers and wines which brought me about three hundred calories over :( also didnt exercise as much -- but still got in 30 minutes of cardio. Knowing I have to answer to someone is great hahaha hope everyone else is doing well.
  • THISisTARRAN
    This has been working really well for me so far! drinking a HEAP of water, averaging around an hour of exercise a day,and stayed under my calories every day apart from yesterday -- had a gig and ended up drinking a couple of beers and wines which brought me about three hundred calories over :( also didnt exercise as much -- but still got in 30 minutes of cardio. Knowing I have to answer to someone is great hahaha hope everyone else is doing well.

RebMM! GOOOD to hear that! :) Its okay to indulge once in awhile. :)
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    well i grabbed some lemons today to slice up and toss in my water maybe that will help me =)
  • THISisTARRAN
    well i grabbed some lemons today to slice up and toss in my water maybe that will help me =)

Oh yeah, that is yummy! Have you tried water with a slice a cucumber? I have heard good things about that too! =)
  • qingwang2011
    qingwang2011 Posts: 23 Member
    My name is Qing..
    SW:122
    Hopefully i can lose 2 pounds in 14 days.
    I'm cool with 30 minutes cardio but definitely don't drink enough water.
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 290 Member
    I've been good with my water and cardio and calories so far this week :) When is our half way weigh in?
  • BethN77
    BethN77 Posts: 12 Member
    Half-way point: Weighed in this a.m @ 127.8# :happy:

Sundays are my normal weigh-in day. I always weigh myself 1st thing in the morning, after using the bathroom & before eating. I takeoff everything, even my rings. (The ponytail holder can stay :tongue: ) I also always measure my waist at the same time, as waist expands even a little after eating anything. If I don't have time to do all my measurements at once, that one is done.
  • BethN77
    I've been good with my water and cardio and calories so far this week :) When is our half way weigh in?

*Today is the half-way point!* :happy:
  • BethN77
    Do you need us to keep our weights in a specific format? Telling you in each progressive weigh-in post our Starting Weight, Current Weight, & our End Weight? Or are you able to keep up with it with us posting just our weigh-in?
  • iceqieen
    SW: 211 lbs
    CW: 209.4 lbs
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,687 Member
    Starting Weight:227.4
    12/11: 226.2
    12/18:
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 290 Member
    sw: 156.4
    cw: 152.2
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    These last 3 days we been celebrating my birthday on a belated side since hubby worked the day of my birthday Friday night we had steak dinner hubby made me & cheesecake & tonight we had pizza, drinks & cake but most of all it was all with awesome company with family :) ♥ So I know I over did it but hey it was my 30th! SO I have a feeling I gained tho im doing better on my water I am getting there, got some lemons to put in it so its been helping! But kicking it into high gear this week!
  • iceqieen
    Gave up on the 12 day thing.. those planks are too hard for me for now :/ Going to try again after christmas. the 30ds L2 should make me more ready for them ;)

otherwise, water, exercise and calories all check. Last day in this is in 2 days right?