Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Bump. Darn you. Haha
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    This sounds really really good. One question..does it have a strong pumpkin taste? I don't like pumpkin but lovveeeee the rest of the ingredients. Can I use sweet potatoes?
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    Mine is baking in the oven now :) I will let you know if it has a pumpkin taste, although I tasted the batter and it just tasted like chocolate brownie mix. No pumpkin taste...
  • Heidi64
    Heidi64 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Bump...gonna go home and make this TONIGHT!!
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    So, we couldn't wait to taste it. Only chilled it for an hour. It's good... not too sweet. I put more choc chips and recalculated at 60 cal per square. I think it will be better once chilled overnight. I don't think I would serve to guests, but I will def make again for myself because it's yummy enough that it feels naughty and it's low cal :D

No pumpkin taste!!! :)
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    Ps, I also used the larger pan. They are thin and gooey. A mix between fudge and brownie, without the super sweet flavor.
  • puppywalker
    puppywalker Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • michellelynne474
    michellelynne474 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I made this last night...and it was excellent!! I did use a 9x13" pan though because the 8x8 looked way too small. I recommend the bigger pan unless you want it really thick. I ended up cutting it into 56 pieces and it came out to this:

Calories: 20, Carbs: 5, Fat: 0; Protein: 0, Sodium: 37; Fiber: 0

Nutrition wise, they are low calorie but they are lacking protein and fiber. I might try to add some whey protein next time just to give it something. All around, excellent!
  • michellelynne474
    Options
    How many sugars if you make it in the 9x13 pan????
  • michellelynne474
    Options
    How many sugars if you make it in the 9x13 pan????
    QUOTE:

I made this last night...and it was excellent!! I did use a 9x13" pan though because the 8x8 looked way too small. I recommend the bigger pan unless you want it really thick. I ended up cutting it into 56 pieces and it came out to this:

Calories: 20, Carbs: 5, Fat: 0; Protein: 0, Sodium: 37; Fiber: 0

Nutrition wise, they are low calorie but they are lacking protein and fiber. I might try to add some whey protein next time just to give it something. All around, excellent!
  • vittix
    vittix Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SallyCC
    SallyCC Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Bump..... thanks
  • jojoof4
    jojoof4 Posts: 120
    Options
    bump
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    this sounds good thanks for sharing...............
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i saw this in a hg email the other day and deleted it by accident! thanks for sharing!
  • faithog
    Options
    Bump!
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    This sounds yummy!
  • Crystel22
    Crystel22 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    bump!! Sounds good.
  • Erica_theRedhead