• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 5
    LNS - 1
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I blew it last night. I was hungry after my evening Zumba class and was tired, mindlessly snacking on crackers and watching tv. All of a sudden, I noticed I was 10 minutes after cut-off. Tonight will be better.
    Me: 2
    LNS: 4
    Zaza
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 1 ~ LNS: 5*

I dont know whats going on this month but I need to get it together!!!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 2* ~ LNS: 5
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    would love to join as this is my biggest challenge......so starting tonight:

Me 0
    LNS 1 :angry:

my cut off will be after my planned snack at 7;30 pm. I do not NEED to eat anything after that so I will find something else to do
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    would love to join as this is my biggest challenge......so starting tonight:

Me 0
    LNS 1 :angry:

my cut off will be after my planned snack at 7;30 pm. I do not NEED to eat anything after that so I will find something else to do

Glad you could join us. And HUGE congrats on the 120 lb lost. So motivating.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 5
    LNS - 2
    Celebrating son's accomplishment. So worth it!
  • zaza54
    Options
    Me: 3
    LNS: 4
    I think the tide is turning.

karenleona, welcome and wow on having lost 120 pounds! :flowerforyou: That is SO amazing and motivating!! Congrats. You will defitnitely keep it going with this challenge.

lulabellewoowoo. tell us about your son's accomplishment. I assume he's in your profile picture - adorable!

Zaza
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    mmm! I might HAVE to join you. Needless to say how it went so far :cry:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 1 ~ LNS: 2
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 6
    LNS - 2

Dew - you know we love having you around :wink:
  • zaza54
    Options
    I spoke too soon yesterday. The tide did not turn. I was so hungry last night...:ohwell:
    LNS: 5
    Zaza
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,988 Member
    Options
    Okay, I've been MIA - in training the last couple of days and swamped with xmas activities (with kids) at night. Sooooooooo, how did I do??

Well, Wednesday was HORRIBLE. Horrible. I tried to hit the gym after the training and it was a GONG show. Complete with lead-heavy legs, burning lungs and the WORST work-out in YEARS. Ugh. So, then I topped off my sorry-state with late-night-snacking that included NOT ONLY chocolate-covered acai blueberries, but SALT-N-VINEGAR POTATO CHIPS.

My, my, my - it was a binge worthy of some loser cable channel show, all on its own.

:(

Last night, I just smartened RIGHT BACK UP.

So, officially, I am:

Me: 7
    LNS: 1
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 2 ~ LNS: 2
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 3* ~ LNS: 6
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 6
    LNS - 3
  • racheljoanne
    Options
    LNS: 3

ITS A DRAW!
  • thatlittlebit
    thatlittlebit Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am going to join this thread if that's ok. I'm having an awful time and maybe if coming on here knowing I'm accountable might help. I've had 2 nights of full on late night snacking, permantnyl, all through the night every 2 hours. It's awful. What do you do to combat it. The problem is I can't drink because that is the reason I'm up throuhg the night, I've been drinking to not eat but then it keeps me up.
  • daly29
    Options
    You Know this is my biggest problem I am fine during all day then when I sit down to relax later in the evening I think I need to eat. Guess I am not alone this. Any help would be much appreciated.