What size are you now?

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I have no clue because sizes are so screwy! :laugh: I buy what fits and flatters, and don't put a lot of stock in the size. I was in 8, 10 and some 12. Now I'm in 6, 4 and some 2s. But I'm also still wearing some of my old jeans... I just need a belt now. In junior jeans, I was wearing 9 and 11, and now I'm in 5. 7 and sometimes a 9. I'm still wearing a lot of the same shirts. Mostly small in misses, medium or large in juniors. Still wearing the same bras, but I had to shorten the straps and use the smallest hook.l
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Jeans/Pants: From 22 to 5
    Tops: From XXL to S
    Shoes: From 8.5/9 to 7/7.5

AMAZING!!
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I have no clue because sizes are so screwy! :laugh: I buy what fits and flatters, and don't put a lot of stock in the size. I was in 8, 10 and some 12. Now I'm in 6, 4 and some 2s. But I'm also still wearing some of my old jeans... I just need a belt now. In junior jeans, I was wearing 9 and 11, and now I'm in 5. 7 and sometimes a 9. I'm still wearing a lot of the same shirts. Mostly small in misses, medium or large in juniors. Still wearing the same bras, but I had to shorten the straps and use the smallest hook.l

That's actually a really good point. Totally overlooked that they can be relative :P
  • Luckydrd
    Luckydrd Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Size 38 jeans to size 34. Shirts from xl to l and medium. Dress shirts neck went from 17 to 16
  • cecilia0909
    cecilia0909 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 14 to a size 8! And it seriously feels great!
  • Hollirot
    Hollirot Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I was wearing a size 15 jeans after I had my son. Now I wear a size 10/11/12, depending on the brand. I can squeeze back into my pre-pregnancy 9's, but I have a major muffin top. Not cute. My goal is to be comfortable in a size 8.

I have large breasts, so my shirt size has pretty much stayed the same.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Jeans - From size 20 to size 12 (USA)
    Tops - From a 2X to some Larges but still XL in most, I am top heavy.

I refuse to wear dresses so I have no idea in a dress.
  • Psychomasokism
    Psychomasokism Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Jeans I'm down from a 26 to a 10, some 9, now (goal is 8 or 6!). I went from 3X shirts to med :D but I lost a cup size too :'( from 38C to 34B.
  • speedycakes
    speedycakes Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 12 @ 180 pounds to size 4 @ 130 pounds. Recently went back up to an 8 @155 trying to get to a 2.
    Top went from XL To Medium back to large currently. I'll get there.

36D to 34C
  • Runner_mick
    Runner_mick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Went from a size 14 into a size 2. Have been maintaining that for almost 3 years now! All thanks to running :)
  • Marvels1981
    Options
    Just got into 36 waist pants - heading for 32 all the way from 46 - it' feels GREAT!

I too have just dropped in to size 36. Came down from a size 44 in October last year. No better feeling than trying that first pair of 36 on and being able to button them up without breathing in!
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Size awesome.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    pants - size 18 ---> 10-11
    shirt XL---> medium
    bra 36DD--->36DD (hoping they stay)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    went from a really tight 16 to a fitting 16
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I went from a tight 10 to a 6 in pants. Med to Small in shirts or 8 to a 4.
  • iwanttobeperfect
    Options
    13 in Juniors to a 4 in Juniors.
    Large to a small/medium in shirts.
    Not really sure about dress size yet. c:
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Funny you should post this topic. I went clothes shopping with my 19 year old daughter yesterday. As I came out of the dressing room with outfit after outfit my daughter asked, "Mom, do you like your clothes to fit baggy. Because everything you're trying on is too big." I hadn't realized it but due to my previous weight gain I had gotten into the habit of wearing loose fitting clothes (attempting to hide the bulges).

I ended buying a pair of "American Eagle" Jeans in a size 10 comfortably (if you know anything about this brand, you know they run small and have super low rise. I could never have worn these due to well A) they don't make a pair large enough and B) the low rise would have been below my overlapping belly fat ... gross, I know). I was so proud and my daughters boyfriend even exclaimed, " Look at your mom's belly! It's smaller than mine!" I also bought several shirts and sweaters in Medium (Previously squeezing into XL's) and was really on the verge of small (hence my daughter asking if I like my clothes to fit baggy). Again, I NEVER would have been able to fit into any of their LARGEST shirts!

I was feeling pretty good. It was hard to even put the jeans back on that I wore into the store to leave because they were so loose and sloppy fitting and I wore one of the sweaters out! Also, I am wearing my old jackets that I couldn't even pull around the front to zip up (so glad that I saved them)!!!
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Started: size 12 pants (really tight!!, prob really a 14)- size 2 or 4
    Tops- large/extra large- small or extra small
    Workout pants- large- extra small :)
  • TammyLanham
    TammyLanham Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 20 in pants, currently in a size 12
    Size 2x in tops, currently in a size Large
    bra size was 44DDD, now a 36DD
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    I went from an 8-10 to a 4 (sometimes a 2!!) :bigsmile:

I went from a M-L to an XS-S :happy:

I went from a 36C to a 32-34B :smile:

The best NSV...my skinny 18 yr old wanted to borrow a t-shirt of mine. She came into my room looking like a stuffed sausage (:laugh: ) & said "do you have one that's not a toddler size?!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!