Ignorant office Manuevers!

Options

Replies

• Salamanda425
    Options
    Ignoring you when they walk by and you say Good Morning! Need I say more?

^^This! I have one that does this to me EVERY SINGLE MORNING.
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    People that don't set their cells phones to vibrate ....and then they have the "Hamster Dance song" as their default ring tone, .. and then they leave the phone on their desk and are gone for hours!!!
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Glad to see I'm not the only person who spends 8 hours a day(or more) in total hell!!!! The *kitten* wipes I work with do ALL of these things and more.... I really think they were raised by freakin cavemen. They really are giving me OCD symptoms.....

I also hate when they are too damn lazy to line up papers before stapling them.... or tearing stappled papers apart.....after they've stolen my stapler remover..... This makes me grit my teeth....
  • sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Oh and don't try to friend me on Facebook when somedays I can't stand to see your face at work... LOL :devil:
  • ninelives58
    ninelives58 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    People that use WAY TOO MUCH air freshener spray so that your eyes burn and it makes you choke when you enter the restroom.
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Inserting yourself into a conversation that you weren't invited to join. Over, and over and over again. Continuing to do this even after you're spoken to about the issue.

Oh and worse, commenting on a phone conversation after I've hung up the phone. I don't care if it's work related or personal - unless I request your feedback on my phone call, keep your yap out of my business!
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Oh and don't try to friend me on Facebook when somedays I can't stand to see your face at work... LOL :devil:

^^^THIS^^^
  • maysflower
    Options
    Using your speaker phone for a conference call and we have to sit and listen to every stinking word even though it has nothing to do with us.

YES! YES! YES! And they keep doing it even after you ask them to stop.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Year end self-assessments. Come on! Am I really going to give myself anything other than a 4 or 5 out of 5? What a waste of time.

LOL touche! I love these though and I often irritate the piss out of HR by attaching addendums and using my thesaurus to complete mine... I'm very thorough. They want to grill me in an 'assessment meeting'. HA! Grill this.... "To answer your question, Mrs. HR lady, please turn to page 5, addendum 7, section IV-B, and I quote". I leave no stone unturned and they leave me the hell alone and just give me my raise.
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options

^^this.. everyone at the office thinks that I forgot my FB password or don't really know how to get around the site. I'm a child of the 90's .. if I'm not social networking with you .. there's a reason. lol
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options

^^^THIS^^^

^^^^Absolutely^^^^
  • lwhitman4
    lwhitman4 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Agreed with everything here, and also adding:

When your boss rides your butt so hard that you get a phone call from a relative about your father (who has dementia) and you spend maybe 5 minutes discussing it and your boss comes up behind you when you hang up to rudely say, "Was that a personal call?" and then grunt and walk off... but yet the boss can spend 45 MINUTES talking to a friend about recipes. I hate hypocrites and power-mongerers.

Everyone here needs to see the youtube episodes of "Terrible" Terry Tate the office linebacker. I swear, I feel like him somedays. "You kill the joe, you make some 'mo!"

http://youtu.be/oU1jra7RKCQ

I swear, I honestly wish I could clothesline some people I work with!!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I hate people who come in my office to second-guess my work after it's already printed. They don't like the color scheme.... well, guess what, just because your favorite colors are purple and orange doesn't mean a thing. Until we all start working at a FedEx store instead of where we work, we're going to be using green and tan.... since those are like the colors of our freakin logo. DOH!
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    ....or people that "talk to themselves" all day and then get offended when they ask you a question, but you didn't realize that they were talking to you.... UGH!!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    OK...cos I'm the only woman here, I'm expected to do all the shopping for supplies.....but PLEASE tell me when we're out of something! Damned annoying when I want a cuppa & find there are no teabags, etc........I'm alone most of the day & you know the only chance I get out is at lunch.....

Also, if you take a dump, please clean up after yourself.......I'm not your bloody cleaner, so why should I clean up your *kitten*.....

I could go on & on & on..............:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    OMG - all of these are so true!! Here is my pain, and all from the two people who are on the otherside of the cube.

Eating all day. Russling the wrappers, and not chewing with their mouth closed. How can they not hear themselves. Sometimes I mimic them when they are very loud and it annoys me. Then when they talk, they can't be bothered to wait in between bites, they talk loud with mouth full. I have ear buds in with music and can still hear them.

Also, not getting off their butts to talk to someone in an office, they yell. No consideration what so ever. These people also listen to voice mail on speaker.

One lady tries to talk low sometimes, but i call it whisper screaming. Even more annoying then her regular outdoor voice that is used almost all day. She also bangs on her desk everytime she makes a point, makes my papers jump. I asked her not to pound since it rattles everything on my desk. She says she does not do that, so now evertime she does, at least 3 times a day, i have to yell stop it.

One day we had an earthquake, and at first i thought she was pounding, but realized she was not in, and it was an earthquake.

I HATE my cubemates. They are loud, inconsiderate and rude.
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    While.... eh-hem... dipping your pen in some company ink... it is probably best if you don't allow yourselves to be seen arriving from a 2 hour lunch in the same car. Oh!!! And then - go in the building via separate doors - because, yeah - that fooled everyone!

*smh*
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    using the last bit of any of my stuff (tape, paper clip, etc) & not replacing it!

also my comp has the time clock on it & i pisses me off when i'm in the middle of something & someone just grabs my mouse & minimizes my stuff to clock in.. so irritating! lol
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    for me - it's all of the ABOVE!! no point in adding my own, you guys have covered everything for me.. thanks
  • ellekay22
    ellekay22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    "Taking turns buying coffee." You know what that means.

Scenario #1. I buy good coffee. When it runs out HE buys dollar store reject coffee in a 2 oz package that smells like cat pee and tastes worse.

Scenario #2. I buy good coffee. When it runs out HE buys himself a coffee on the way to work.