single and shaving??

Options

Replies

• lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    haha, just been reading this post and think its funny.

Have any of you guys heard about the latest craze in the south of the uk (well one particular area of south) called a vajazzle????

If you haven't google it! Personally, I cba but then I'm a mother of 2 whos been with the same guy for years and this would definitely not impress him, haha! :laugh:

If this is anything like what I'm thinking... OH MY GOD. XDDDD

LMAO! I'd do it for his Bday!!! haha :noway: :laugh: :drinker:

NOT!!!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I dye all my pube hair lime green, I find it distracts women from how small it is :blushing:

This thread is a laugh a minute!!!
  • HolleeERL
    HolleeERL Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I hope the men reading this don't think they're exempt from keeping up with the Johnson's. I don't think anyone wants to see your pubes twisted up into dreadlocks or run their fingers through the hair on your *kitten*. Keep it movin'.

INTERESTING. Is this the common consensus from Women?

Can't say I would like dreadlocks, but I would find it weird for a man to shave his nether regions. I can't imagine that stubble would feel to good. BUT, then again, I don't like the whole chest and armpit shave on men either.
  • rileamoyer
    Options
    haha, just been reading this post and think its funny.

Have any of you guys heard about the latest craze in the south of the uk (well one particular area of south) called a vajazzle????

If you haven't google it! Personally, I cba but then I'm a mother of 2 whos been with the same guy for years and this would definitely not impress him, haha! :laugh:

Saw that, it was hoot, wonder if the the nail stick art would work? Oops that could be a brand new thread too!
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    2010-10-22-08-35-491619769225.jpg
  • gumigal82
    Options
    I always shave-single or not;) It feels odd to me not to shave, ha ha.
  • rileamoyer
    Options
    Hi Folks,

Just a request to keep the conversation civil and respectful, and avoid mudslinging or personal insult. The guidelines don't prohibit this sort of topic, as long as it stays relatively clinical and avoids straying into sexual innuendo. A few posts have headed that way, and I'll clean them up. But otherwise, please continue to share your opinions politely and we should be fine.

Regards,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff

Thanks Steve!
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I might have to do some manscaping before I post pics?
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

Haha!! I don't even know what to say to that one.
  • 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    haha...wow. This is where men gear up for the weekend.
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I was taught growing up that you always maintain the items below the clothes (underwear and shaving) because you could be in a car accident and someone may unexpectingly see them. Just because I'm single doesn't mean I have to let myself go. I feel great after a nice grooming and also prepared for ANY situation!!! lol
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    I hope the men reading this don't think they're exempt from keeping up with the Johnson's. I don't think anyone wants to see your pubes twisted up into dreadlocks or run their fingers through the hair on your *kitten*. Keep it movin'.

INTERESTING. Is this the common consensus from Women?

Can't say I would like dreadlocks, but I would find it weird for a man to shave his nether regions. I can't imagine that stubble would feel to good. BUT, then again, I don't like the whole chest and armpit shave on men either.

I'm an in-between kind of lady, too. I don't mind hair, but I don't like seeing ringlets wrapped around the soap, either.
  • RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Ewww, is this just an American thing? bikini line and keeping things tidy is a given, but why do grown women want to look pre pubescent?

What I was just thinking, word for word, before I turned the page. I am a grown woman and I have pubic hair. Deal with it.

And...how much time do you really have to spend between your own legs and is that really the best use of it???
    Yep - I've come to the conclusion I've got a lot of hair follicles and they grow quickly. Shaving my legs results in stubble after about 24 hours and I reckon if I waxed I would still get stubble in about a week. I can understand the cleaniliness aspect, shave under my arms regularly, use a machine to rip hair out by the roots, keep bikini line tidy and the rest trimmed but that's enough work to be keeping up with!
  • idshields24
    Options
    You know what I really want to know? When did shaving 'down there' become the normal thing to do? I friggin' loathe shaving but do it anyways but I really wish the au naturale would go back into style. I HATE razor burn!

Try waxing. I use to get razor burns with shaving but now that I experienced waxing I will never go back to shaving. Just make sure you go to a European waxing center and they have serum that you can apply that helps prevent ingrown hairs.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options

Brain...is so confused... What is this topic about again? :laugh:
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    popcorn.gif

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Best. Reaction. Ever. :laugh:
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Triming yes - as mentioned before nothing wrong with a landing strip... go without? Nope, I have no need to try and look like a little girl and all the blokes I've been with, didn't have an issue with it either.... actually thinking about it (yes I have had the discussion before) all my male mates do think it's wrong to go completly bare as well
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    'KatieJane83's bucket list:

1. Get back to my high school weight. Check

2. Get really fit and in shape. Check

3. Start a vaguely scandalous mfp
    thread that cracks people up, becomes
    slightly sexual, is controversial, and cheers
    people up who are at work on a Monday Check

D*mn, I'm on a roll!

And just want to add, I don't care what people do, you can grow it out and braid it for all I care, I just like seeing all the differing opinions!
  • ashleighjoy2007
    ashleighjoy2007 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Lol love the guy's responses. Personally I keep it smooth down there at all times, just personal preferences, As for legs its usually the same, unless it a really crazy day =]
This discussion has been closed.