I think I want to quit

Options

Replies

• Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    If you are a size 2 you should quit. That is TINY.

I am also 4'11". My doctor told me I could still lose 5 to 10 pounds but I just want to go to 18% body fat.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I'll NEVER be a size 2. I think I'll quit, too!!! ;)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    I seriously love this.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    What amazes me about the responses in this thread, is that people must really believe in the scale as the Be all End All of measurement. You show how many way better measures of your success, and sarcastically say you want to quit, and people get hung up on that. I don't get it.

As always, you're a great inspiration for me, sharp as a tack, funny as hell, and hot as can be. Go you!
  • patience842003
    Options
    LOL... I started getting really frustrated at the beginning of your post and then read to the bottom... Great job!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You're so amazing. Thanks for this. :heart:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,110 Member
    Options
    Everyone, stick this post in your personal stickies. You're gonna want it come 1/1/12.

Yanicka, you are awesome. That's all I got.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I'm confused by your post.. are you trying to motivate others or are you wishing your scale would move??

Oh do not worry about me. I was just ironic. Can you believe that I actually am considered overweight if I go by my BMI?
    Sometimes it's like raining on 10,000 spoons.

Excellent job on your progress. That's a huge difference physically, and the emotional well-being changes aren't to be ignored either. Thanks for inspiring others.
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I thought you were going to say you could carry all your weeks groceries with one hand.:wink:

She's quitting, she'll never make it to one handed grocery carrying. :tongue:
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Bravo!! Love this post!
  • nikkimoon1382
    nikkimoon1382 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Dude! Size 12 to a size 2!!!!! TWO! That is AMAZING! Keep it up! You rock!!!
  • erzsebet_1560
    Options
    Great post! It's really too bad some people don't get it.....:ohwell:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Wow.... some people need a lesson in "reading sarcasm 101". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

More like a lesson in reading the entire post before they go on their own diatribe. I will never be a size 2, but I'm gonna keep going until I get as close as I can...*kitten* what the scale thinks!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Sadly, some of this going on here...

44d61455315980c08cce79c3d2d578cf.gif

:laugh:
  • kimbabcock
    kimbabcock Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I am a size 2, have been keeping track of what I eat for prob a year now and am at a constant weight of 118.6. I would like to be a few lbs lighter but my body is happy where it is it seems like when I do drop a little, something kicks in on its own and I gain it back. I look good and cannot complain at being a 2 ! So either a) I am at a goal weight stop complaining or b) I need to adjust further in my eating (which, granted I could eat better) or c) kick more butt when I exercise, maybe do it longer. Let me know if you find the answer!!!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Wow.... some people need a lesson in "reading sarcasm 101". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

More like a lesson in reading the entire post before they go on their own diatribe. I will never be a size 2, but I'm gonna keep going until I get as close as I can...*kitten* what the scale thinks!

I think that's the problem not reading the entire post LOL!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Well said!
    :smile:

This! If the scale doesn't move, but my stomach no longer feels the need to introduce itself to the steering wheel when I drive, I call that success! Numbers on the scale are nice, but clothing fitting looser and being able to get up off the floor easier is great!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lre4lbcAwk1qzozj1.gif
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    44d61455315980c08cce79c3d2d578cf.gif