Need friends that are actually serious

Options
2»

Replies

• virvin88
    virvin88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello Im new here myself and would love to have new friends to have more support but I also will be your support feel free to add me

13524724.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request because we're the same height. lol. :)
  • im new and im so serious this time about changing my life im a 22 year old college student as well . make sure to add me!
  • lisabell118
    lisabell118 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! I sent you a friend request. I am serious about trying to lose weight and I am supportive. I think it really helps to know others are struggling as well with weight issues.Good luck:)
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    WOW..Overwhelmed by all the friend request =D I declined a lot of the friend request because a lot of you have hundreds of friends already. I want friends that keep their list short so that that they actually know what their buddies are doing. not to just have a ton of friends
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hey there I know what you mean but rather you have friends or not you can do it if you want to but it is easier with the help good luck
  • Cands_30
    Options
    Request Sent! You can do this! We are all here to support one another. Don't lose sit of your goal ahead. Keep up the good work!
  • Cands_30
    Options
    Request Sent! You can do this! We are all here to support one another. Don't lose sit of your goal ahead. Keep up the good work!
  • melcap
    melcap Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey I'll send you a friend request! I'm starting to be more serious about weight loss and trust me its because of ppl I've met on MFP
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    From reading the posts, it looks like many of you are close to your goals already. I am at my maintenanea weight and am very serious and committed to staying there, and continuing to improve my overall fitness and health. I feel better than I ever have, and I seroiusly want to help anyone else who is committed to be able to feel this good as well!

Curious as to what exercise program everyone is doing?

Also, maybe should consider starting our own "Serious about Staying Fit" group so we can easily keep track of each other. :smile:
  • Sookie_182
    Sookie_182 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    just sent ya a request too... need some support too... having a fair few bad days and need ta kick up the bum ta get back into the swing of things!! :tongue: