Can I see YOUR diary?

Options
2»

Replies

• flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    If I logged my food you could! When I started trying seriously to lose weight (January) I logged everything - but I was eating quite a restricted range of food and not exercising.
    Then I joined the gym and went 3 times a week. At about that point I stopped logging.
    Then my back grew strong enough for me to run on the treadmill without it hurting.
    Then I started Couch to 5K.
    Then I finished that and started Bridge to 10K.
    I've reached my goal weight (BMI 22.5) and lost a couple more pounds. I don't go mad with food but I have what I want. At the moment I'm running about 15 miles a week but I'm planning to extend my long run to prepare for a 10K race I'm doing in Feb.
    I'd say that logging all your food is a great way to start - for me it's tricky as we eat a lot of home-cooked food and my OH cooks (I'm very lucky) so would be hard to calculate. But for me finding a form of exercise that I love has made a big difference.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Yup! Mine is open to friends :)
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    My diary is private...AND gonna stay that way ;) BUT I can tell you I have lost 30 lbs roughly and my goal is set to .5lb per week. With that I can eat 1810 cals a day and I usually am pretty close. I work out a few days a week burning about 250cals a time and I always eat those back. I do often leave 200ish cals at dinner for red wine! I can't stop! :P I am all about moderation. I never gave up drinking and I never gave up sweets. I just did everything in moderation and with exercise and lost 30lbs!
  • fitfocusedfamily
    fitfocusedfamily Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to see mine. Sending you a friend request.
  • VAMommyAgain
    VAMommyAgain Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Wow that was fast!! You guys all rock!:bigsmile:
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Sure.
  • melinda6569
    Options
    Mine is open to Friends only. I wouldn't say i am a good role model but i exercise everyday and try to eat healthy..I will send you a friend request :smile:
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    you can view mine, i might not eat clean but i stay under my calories and TRY to watch my soduim and carbs ext., my main goal right now is to get to 150, thats only 12 more lbs to go, then depending on how i feel and look i may work twords a lower goal but for now thats all im reallly after :)
  • deannarey13
    Options
    Yep! In the last 7 weeks, I have lost nearly 9 pounds. I had been at a 9 month plateau previously. I am about 5 pounds to my goal.

Take a peek. Message me if you wanna chat.
  • rexy915
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to look! I'm only looking to lose about 5 or 8 pounds.. but I'm more concerned about eating healthy than losing weight. I still slip up , but I think that's ok.
  • VAMommyAgain
    VAMommyAgain Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    My diary is private...AND gonna stay that way ;) BUT I can tell you I have lost 30 lbs roughly and my goal is set to .5lb per week. With that I can eat 1810 cals a day and I usually am pretty close. I work out a few days a week burning about 250cals a time and I always eat those back. I do often leave 200ish cals at dinner for red wine! I can't stop! :P I am all about moderation. I never gave up drinking and I never gave up sweets. I just did everything in moderation and with exercise and lost 30lbs!

Awesome thanks!
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Mine is visible only to my friends but if you're curious you may request me. I typically eat very clean and have seen great success