Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Double Post, sorry!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Started: Size 12-14
    Currently Size 6-8

5'8" tall ... recently bought a Size 6 Betsey Johnson dress .. she sizes small so it was pretty cool to be able to do that

Been maintaining my weight for 1 year now.
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    This time last year, I was a (U.K) size 16-18 bottom and size 18 top. Now I'm a 14 bottom & top, aiming for size 10 bottom & 12 top
    : )
  • lisacornell
    lisacornell Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    From a size 12 to a size 4 both pants and dresses and from a large to small in shirts with a lose of 35 pounds.
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Went from a size 30/32 top, 28 jeans(fitting comfortably) to a 22/24 top (even some 18/20s, and wore my first 22 top) to 24 jeans....I hope to be a 14/16 by June and a size 12 by August, and a 10 by December 2012.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Pants: 22 to 6.
    Shirt: XXL to a (small) M
    Bra: 38J to 34DD (I think I need to be remeasured, I think I lost another cup :bigsmile: pretty happy about shedding 12" there!)
    Even shed 1/2 a shoe size!

ETA: went from a wedding ring size 8.25 to a 6.75-7
  • MaeSpring
    Options
    H: 4'10"
    SW: 129
    CW: 103

Went from a size 7 to a size 0 in pants. Was a tight Medium on top, but now XS - Small.
    Started at 34C, now down to 32D.

I've always been "petite", but never this petite!
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    From a size 20-22 (UK) down to a size 14 (Uk) in dresses - and one size 12 top which I love!
    From a size XL down to M in t-shirts
    Size 38DD bra down to 34E (whoop whoop!)

Total lost - 63lbs (31lbs lost before I found MFP)
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Went from LARGE to a size 27 in jeans, small in tops and a size 2/4 in dresses. Skirts are usually a size 2/4 as well
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Went from a 28 to a 10. Words can't describe how amazing it feels!!
  • ninamm3
    ninamm3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    From a 16 to an 8! Half my size ;) www.runningsforthebirds.blogspot.com <<<where I blog about my transformation and everything I'm learning! Looking into a future in nutrition and/or personal training! :)
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Went from an 18/20 and 2XLs to

5/6 in Jeans (some 7s due to muscular legs)

Medium tops

Just bought a size 4 straight skirt.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    mmmm down from 18 W to 14 regular. Shirts still differ from XL to L. Just bought my first Med top Saturday, but it was a blouse so go figure!
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Still a size 14 but things are getting looser!
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    From a very snug 14 to a perfectly fitted 8 (SINGLE DIGIT!!!!)...oh, yeah!!!
  • shannypoo21
    Options
    I went from a size 16 to 12 in pants and size XL to L/M in tops. My bra size has went from a 46F to a 34DDD. My ultimate goal is to wear a size 8 in pants and dresses.
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I went from an 8 to a 2 in pants :) Had to buy myself some boobs to replace the little bit that I did have. lol
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I went from a 16 to a 10, TWO YRS AGO, then back up to a 14, now I'm back at approx 12... and sinking.....
  • Raf702
    Raf702 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    This is a good subject, for many many years I've always fluctuated between waist size: 32-36 mens. But more often been between 33-34 waist size, thinking that I was comfortable in that range. But after some strict diet/fitness, I've actually reached an all time low, in a good way of around 29.5" waist for men. Never thought I could reach that, it wasn't even a goal of mine. I just happen to reach that narrow of a waist, lol. And I couldn't be more happier and proud of myself. So now I'm consistent between 29.5-30" waist in men. And I plan to keep it that way for a very long time. I will always say from my personal philosophy, 90% of fat/weight loss from diet, 5-10% from exercise and 5-10% from supplements.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!