Geeks, nerds, otaku: Where are you all?

Options
There have to be people here into SFF, anime and manga, cosplay, geek-stuff... right? Hard pressed to find any and it's a bit blargh, to be honest; kinda hard to find any like-minded people. Or... perhaps I'm not looking properly (these forums are kind of... a mess!). If this is in the wrong place; just shoot me now! XD

Any geeky-types can feel free to add me: I'm a guy, from the UK and I'm in my early 20s. : )

Replies

• KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    There have to be people here into SFF, anime and manga, cosplay, geek-stuff... right? Hard pressed to find any and it's a bit blargh, to be honest; kinda hard to find any like-minded people. Or... perhaps I'm not looking properly (these forums are kind of... a mess!). If this is in the wrong place; just shoot me now! XD

Any geeky-types can feel free to add me: I'm a guy, from the UK and I'm in my early 20s. : )

What up, bro?! CLEARLY you haven't been looking hard enough. We're all over man!!!!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    There are groups for us MFP video game players and anime lovers. Just search in the group section. Shouldn't be hard to find.
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    There's an all about Anime group and also a gamer group. :D Feel free to join up.

But I wish they were a bit more active. I'm also finding ti a bit hard to find like minded people.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Whoops. Dont mind this post.
  • CrawlingChaos
    Options
    I'm not so much into the anime, but there are some residuals that stuck with me that I picked up from an ex. I'm more of a movie, video game, board game, computer, science, skepticism nerd. I don't know if that fits your nerd style or not, ha.
  • harrydresden
    Options
    Haha. Seems there are plenty of people around; guess I just wasn't looking right! ; ) Thanks for all the invites/adds. : )
  • pereztech930
    pereztech930 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    If you think this is awesome, add me. :laugh:

dbzjapan.jpg
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Yo.
  • Moeincognito
    Options
    :U you know i'm an anime nerd
    and manga and all that good stuff~
    Also Homestuck !!!!
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options

dbzjapan.jpg

It's the GINYU FORCE! ah that's awesome.
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    We deffintly exist!
  • harrydresden
    Options
    :U you know i'm an anime nerd
    and manga and all that good stuff~
    Also Homestuck !!!!

Why hello there, you total stranger, you :3

Wow, more people than I expected! Haha.
  • KarmaxKitty
    Options
    *creepyvoice* ooone of uuuus...ooone of uuus... XD
  • VinVenture
    Options
    You really shouldn't be surprised that geeks nerds and otaku like logging everything and get graphs of their progress.
  • lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm a geek..More of a videogame geek though :)...
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options

dbzjapan.jpg

It's the GINYU FORCE! ah that's awesome.

Um...Otakon Baltimore?
  • KarmaxKitty
    Options
    Welcome to the club spellwright. We are the awesome part of MFP. ^o^
  • Wafflecatcassie
    Options
    Yo! I'm definitely a geeky, nerdy, otaku-type person. I watch anime, read manga, listen to J/K/T/C-Pop/Rock/Rap/R&B/Etc..., play video games, and all that good stuff.

I was even listening to some VOCALOID and Nico Nico music while running yesterday XD
  • syreina
    syreina Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I love graphs!!! :D And manga, anime, computers and math :P