Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Geeks, nerds, otaku: Where are you all?

Replies

• marasw
    marasw Posts: 75 Member
    Right here :) Gamer, cosplayer, "otaku" (though I generally don't use that word to refer to myself) Add me!
  • mattquit
    mattquit Posts: 175
    people who read manga please add me. i read all manga except boring ones hahaha.
  • torkmdeg
    torkmdeg Posts: 51 Member
    Otaku / cosplayer / gamer right here! :)
  • chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    definately here :wink:
  • pereztech930
    pereztech930 Posts: 60 Member
    One of the reasons i joined MFP is so i can go to comic con as a super sentai, tights and everything :glasses:
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,300 Member
    I'm one as well! I enjoy Anime, SciFi/Fantasy stuff, video games, table top games (magic, DnD, Mage, Vampire, ect)...

I'm a geek and I am proud of it haha!
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Well, Skyrim seems to have completely taken over my soul right about now...
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    One of the reasons i joined MFP is so i can go to comic con as a super sentai, tights and everything :glasses:

we have the same goals!! Except, I wanna wear slutty outfits and look good! :wink:
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Community>groups>search

Good luck. :)
  • mattquit
    mattquit Posts: 175

i know no one was talking to me but i just wanted to say i have the same goal even though i don't go there hahaha
    i want to dress up as ace from one piece
  • You are the type of person i would want to be friends with. I am an anime fan, i carry i Fruits Basket backpack. I go to anime conventions and dress up at them. I'm already working on my outfits for next summer. I'm dressing up as a Twi'lek from Star Wars. :happy: And i am a huge gamer!
  • moonhowler15
    moonhowler15 Posts: 36 Member
    I am a huge geek-o-sauraus...star wars and warcraft....magic the gathering and final fantasy....manga and cos play....love it all!
  • Why, hello there :D
  • I go to a board game convention every year. My favorite game is Agricola. I used to LARP. I love HP, Tolkein, Neil Gaiman, and Dresden Files. My favorite band is They Might Be Giants. I'm totes a nerd. Add me if you like :)
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    I'd classify myself as a nerd. I go to GA tech (4th best engineering school in the country *fist pump*)

I <3 math, spreadsheets, graphs and all that fun stuff

I played WoW for 6 years, met the love of my life on there. We don't play anymore, school has become too time consuming.

In high school I was really into anime, but I don't have time to do anything anymore... its sad
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Big time cosplayer/gamer/otaku here! :D

Feel free to add me anybody :)
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    FULL METAL PANIC! Forever!
  • there are tons of anime/geeks/nerdy types all over this site... and I am one of them... (( speaking of getting ready for a anime con in the spring here soon )) ^_^
  • Sorry, I was out with The Doctor.

What can I do for ya?
  • I don't get why you guys calls yourselves 'otaku's.. in Japan it's not a particuarly pleasant term. I'd hate to be referred to as one. ><