Geeks, nerds, otaku: Where are you all?

Options

Replies

• marasw
    marasw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Right here :) Gamer, cosplayer, "otaku" (though I generally don't use that word to refer to myself) Add me!
  • mattquit
    mattquit Posts: 175
    Options
    people who read manga please add me. i read all manga except boring ones hahaha.
  • torkmdeg
    torkmdeg Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Otaku / cosplayer / gamer right here! :)
  • chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    definately here :wink:
  • pereztech930
    pereztech930 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    One of the reasons i joined MFP is so i can go to comic con as a super sentai, tights and everything :glasses:
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,267 Member
    Options
    I'm one as well! I enjoy Anime, SciFi/Fantasy stuff, video games, table top games (magic, DnD, Mage, Vampire, ect)...

I'm a geek and I am proud of it haha!
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Well, Skyrim seems to have completely taken over my soul right about now...
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    One of the reasons i joined MFP is so i can go to comic con as a super sentai, tights and everything :glasses:

we have the same goals!! Except, I wanna wear slutty outfits and look good! :wink:
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Community>groups>search

Good luck. :)
  • mattquit
    mattquit Posts: 175
    Options

i know no one was talking to me but i just wanted to say i have the same goal even though i don't go there hahaha
    i want to dress up as ace from one piece
  • Bheller234
    Options
    You are the type of person i would want to be friends with. I am an anime fan, i carry i Fruits Basket backpack. I go to anime conventions and dress up at them. I'm already working on my outfits for next summer. I'm dressing up as a Twi'lek from Star Wars. :happy: And i am a huge gamer!
  • moonhowler15
    moonhowler15 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am a huge geek-o-sauraus...star wars and warcraft....magic the gathering and final fantasy....manga and cos play....love it all!
  • laninja
    Options
    Why, hello there :D
  • Demwitted
    Options
    I go to a board game convention every year. My favorite game is Agricola. I used to LARP. I love HP, Tolkein, Neil Gaiman, and Dresden Files. My favorite band is They Might Be Giants. I'm totes a nerd. Add me if you like :)
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I'd classify myself as a nerd. I go to GA tech (4th best engineering school in the country *fist pump*)

I <3 math, spreadsheets, graphs and all that fun stuff

I played WoW for 6 years, met the love of my life on there. We don't play anymore, school has become too time consuming.

In high school I was really into anime, but I don't have time to do anything anymore... its sad
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Big time cosplayer/gamer/otaku here! :D

Feel free to add me anybody :)
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    FULL METAL PANIC! Forever!
  • ForgottenAngel
    Options
    there are tons of anime/geeks/nerdy types all over this site... and I am one of them... (( speaking of getting ready for a anime con in the spring here soon )) ^_^
  • DanceWithAlice
    Options
    Sorry, I was out with The Doctor.

What can I do for ya?
  • AhiruKaizoku
    Options
    I don't get why you guys calls yourselves 'otaku's.. in Japan it's not a particuarly pleasant term. I'd hate to be referred to as one. ><