Meat eaters nicer than vegans?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    why is that? I dont see meat eaters getting all bent out of shape by the vegan choices.

Really? I see it all the time.

ya...thats true too...I guess some feel the need to be defensive of their choices, whatever those choices may be...I would fire up the grill, but its raining ...
    :drinker:
  • Sway
    Sway Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Firstly, we're super sweet people... that's why we're so compassionate. However when "meat-eaters" find it necessary to say things like "Maybe they're hungry." or "They need protein." It's misinformed degrading comments that will piss me off, all because I choose to make a smoothie instead of a steak. Perhaps if people watched documentaries like Earthlings, they'd have a real idea of where they food comes from, and the brutal suffering. Ignorance is bliss for some, and nonsense comments only fuels our passion for animals. It's so twisted that a vegan lifestyle is not the norm, and that it's the other way around.

Everything should evolve (I'd hope) for the betterment of the world and beings in it, and yet when it comes to the treatment of animals, it's only getting worse. It's pretty hard for me to understand. But, I'd say I'm more like your mom, you wouldn't really know that I was vegan unless I told you. But man-oh-man, do the meat eaters I work with have something to say about every little thing I do... it's ridiculous. I guess it goes both ways, and it's all who you meet.