Davina Mccall

Options
Hi Everyone. just after a bit of advice, Im planning of having a good go on my Davina Mcalls fitness dvd tomoz but dont know how to work out the calories? Do I just record it as general exercise?
there is one section which is full on lunges, squats and weight lifting all combined together! how am I supposed to record that? :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Replies

• Krowe
    Krowe Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Everyone. just after a bit of advice, Im planning of having a good go on my Davina Mcalls fitness dvd tomoz but dont know how to work out the calories? Do I just record it as general exercise?
    there is one section which is full on lunges, squats and weight lifting all combined together! how am I supposed to record that? :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I tend to put it under aerobics as it has the cardio intervals which keep your heart rate up, and the weights/strength training are fairly mild...but the only way to be sure is to use a heart rate monitor.
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    I have been doing something similar and I have been using Aerobics low impact. Until I get a heart rate monitor that is my best guess.
  • Krowe
    Krowe Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank you both. think i might have a look into a getting a hear rate monitor too