B4 & during, just a few more lbs until I hit GOAL! :-)

Options

Replies

• AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!! Congrats on your loss and your hard work!!!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Wow! you are a beautiful woman whose dedication to her body shows. Great work and thanks for the inspiration!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    YOu look so much happier! Amazing!!!
  • greatginew
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! I've lost a lot as well, and I'm about at 140. I notice your stomach is flat. Do you do any core exercises you would recommend for this result in the video you mentioned? I'm tiny, but my belly has so much excess skin that needs to be toned...

Thanks so much Jenn :happy: And a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you as well :flowerforyou: To be honest, Insanity is what got my belly shrinking. I too, had a problem with my stomach area but after I was done with my 1st round of Insanity I saw a big difference. The Insanity workout just started melting away my fat, especially in my stomach, hips and thighs & arms as well. I just started with 6 week six pack, the reason I switched it up is because I've done 4 rounds of Insanity and really wanted to switch it up and also target my abs even more since I still have alittle bit of a tummy. I've definitely become an Insanity addict lol, so I'll still be mixing it into my 6w6p rotation.

WOW - is the only word that comes to mind when I see your pics! I started Insanity on Nov. 21, 2011 & I am so completely encouraged by your results - Way to go! Thank you So Much for sharing!
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    WOW! You're SMOKIN' HOT!!!!! What an awesome transformation! You can see the change in your self-confidence in these pictures, too! Truly wonderful - congrats to you! :flowerforyou:
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    OMGOSH! You look AMAZING!!!!!!!! Congrats on your journey!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Congrats on your weight loss!!
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic, i'm 5ft and at the moment i'm 143 pounds and looking at ur pics has given me the motivation to push push push cause if i look as half as good as you at 135 i'll be a very happy woman! :) Congrats on ur weight loss journey! :)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Yowza! You look incredible! I thought about doing Insanity. After seeing your results, that's going to have to go on my wish list! I have friends who have done it, but I never looked at their before and after pics. Well done!!!
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    WOW...Sexy and I know it!.. you're really 35? You don't even look 30!
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!!!
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    you look amazing...this is a huge inspiration for me. Thank you!
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much :flowerforyou: Yes, Insanity is definitely THE BEST thing that I've ever committed to, Shaun T is a pure genious! Oh and yes, I'm really 35 years young lol :happy:
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    you look phenomenal! You should be proud and full of confidence- great job!:smile:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful! Great job!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I have Hip Hop Abs, but it's hard for me to focus when I'm staring at his abs! I hope I wouldn't have the same problem with Insanity. :tongue:
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Swit swoooooooooo! Looking HOT hun! Well done! x
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    how did you manage to keep your boobs? As I started losing so did my cup size! Very jealous of you!!!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!! You look like some video girl or something (and I mean that in the best possible way)...LOL! Great job! Way to get results, killer!
  • sassareno
    sassareno Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look SO good! I'm also 5'1" and started around 209, and I hope I get to the same point you do! Right now I'm just focusing on changing my eating habits, and soon I hope to start gradually adding physical activity in. I'm going to friend you so you can continue to inspire me!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!