The Bronze Horseman By Paullina Simons
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    bump...I'll have to come back later.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I have to admit that I am a HUGE Nora Roberts fan..:blushing: I can't pick a favorite to suggest to you though. Lol. So many good ones.

I actually have read all of her books, no joke every one lol. I started reading her 9 years ago and I was running out of her books so branched out and started reading different things also. I go through about 3-4 books a week so I really do read a lot lol.

I read Roberts too and especially like the books she writes as J.D. Robb. Romance with a touch of sci-fi future.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Terry Pratchett is also one of my favs... Wee Free Men series ROCKS!!
    Busy with Game of Thrones series now. Really enjoying it.
    Just cos a book is not aimed at adults does not always mean it is not worth reading - recently I read Artemis Fowl series and Percy Jackson series and How to Train Your Dragon series (The movie is nothing to the books!!)
    I am also reading Jared Diamond Collapse...
  • heyydanie
    heyydanie Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but....

www.goodreads.com.

If you don't already have an account there, go get one! It's free. You can keep track of what you've read, and what you'd like to read.
    http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4150641-danie

^That's the link to my profile, add me as a friend!
  • jadimasi79
    jadimasi79 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Murder Mystery/romance "...in Death" Series by J.D. Robb
  • fcough02
    fcough02 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love to read too!! Here are a few of my favorite books: The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger, Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, White Oleander by Janet Fitch, The Kingdom of Ohio by Mathew Flaming... a lot of my books get turned into movies..grrr. Of course Harry Potter!!

Lisa Gardner is a really good author, she writes mystery/suspense novels, I'm currently reading Hide by her and it is so good. Jodi Picoult is good. I've heard the Alex Cross series is really good, so that's next on my list.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    fiction or nonfiction?

The only books I read are for school, but I really enjoy the content of them nonetheless. It's called Race, Class, and Gender by Paula Rothenburg. It's a compilation of works from various sources that takes a critical look at evaluating the racism, sexism, ageism, and any (ism) you can think of that exists in this country.
  • Kehnj
    Kehnj Posts: 33
    Options
    I loved the Inheritance cycle, Couldn't put it down and was always eagerly awaiting the next book.

Stephen King's book, Cell was good too, All of his books are, xD Just To Me Cell seemed a little like an obscure book.

You've probably read Harry potter, An equally amazing book series xD But everyone knows that.

And Storm thief, For a book that I found in a thrift store that no one seemed to hear about, I was really impressed