Loss For Xmas - 1st November - End DEC

123457»

Replies

• GownleyC2
    GownleyC2 Posts: 72 Member
    Weigh in (skipped Thanksgiving weigh day!)...159.8

Which is higher than i was two weeks ago but did i ENJOY thanksgiving & its leftovers...for days...:)

I'm ok with the weight shift...joining the gym today - wish me luck!
    Good Luck!!! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!! I had a gain also:( It happens then you just get back on track and don't look back!!
  • Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    How's everyone doing? I am remaining optimistic, but unsure I'm going to make my 25lb target with 20 lbs still to go. Plus I've caught a stinking cold, so not feeling up to working out too hard.
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Down to 150.8 lbs. I haven't been 150 in years!

Super ectastic!
  • GownleyC2
    stayed the same this week. I am at 218 still..

12/7/11 215.4(1.6 loss in a week) 8.5 in three weeks can I do this?
  • Monkeymin
    How's everyone doing? I've been really ill for the past few days. This is my second week of being ill. I haven't been able to do much exercise for about 7 days. It sucks. But I haven't put anything on. I even managed to shift a lb. Anyone gonna make their goal?
  • GownleyC2
    I think I'm going to make it! I am at 210 as of today and put I wanted to weigh 207 for the final weigh in!!! I can do 3lbs in 10 days!! Monkey I am so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. You have been doing a great job from what I have been seeing!! How is everyone else doing?
  • GownleyC2
    Down to 150.8 lbs. I haven't been 150 in years!

Super ectastic!
    Peace nice work!! I can't wait to be 150!!!
  • Monkeymin
    I think I'm going to make it! I am at 210 as of today and put I wanted to weigh 207 for the final weigh in!!! I can do 3lbs in 10 days!! Monkey I am so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. You have been doing a great job from what I have been seeing!! How is everyone else doing?

I know there is no way I will make my goal. But I have made a dent in it. Well done on your achievments. You can totally do 3lb!!! I think we have lost some people along the way lol. I hope they have managed to reach the goals they wanted.
  • Forgot to post yesterday! STILL 159.0...i've come to the conclusion that i must be cheating entirely too much...145 by christmas was a dream....

But i just joined the gym last week and have been doing 4 days a week so i'm going to keep at it!
  • Monkeymin
    Hope everyone either met or got close to their goals. I got over my plateu but still have lbs to go. Good luck with all your future goals.