30 day shred jan 2012?

Options

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Ok so what is the Group name so that we can join? Im so excited! Valentines I want to be at my goal weight!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you guys, I have done this workout before but have never stuck with it consistently for 30 days. At the moment I'm doing her Killer Buns and thighs DVD> I think a group to help push each other is a great idea especially after christmas!!
  • MissingPixies
    MissingPixies Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Did a group already get created?

This is what I'm wondering too... if so what is the name of the group?
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I already planned to start it 1st Jan so i'm in too :smile:
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I found a group called 30 day shred in january....you can use my profile to view it or just look under recent groups......... I am assuming this may be it!
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm okay with making the group Shelly. I thought about making it a few days ago but I didn't want to step on someone feet if someone else already made it.

Did you start it? I'm ready to join as I'm sure we all are! Lol
  • yasmine36
    yasmine36 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'd likd to start on the 2nd as well.. I'll be a day behind...
  • Amanda0325
    Options
    I'd likd to start on the 2nd as well.. I'll be a day behind...
  • Amanda0325
    Options
    I bought my weights and the 30 day shred DVD on amazon yesterday :)
  • dyamonds10
    Options
    I would like to start.... probably jan 2nd!
  • Lynnie373
    Options
    Is it ok to repeat the same exercise everyday? I rotate all of my Jilian Michaels workout dvds so my body doesn't get used to the same exercise and I'm on level 3....but I'll join if it will work!
  • coco1119
    Options
    What kind of equipment do we need for the 30DS? Weights or just your body or what?
    Thanks,
    Coco
  • kelbel6532
    kelbel6532 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am IN!!!! Lets keep each other accountable ladies!! Can't wait to feel the pain of Jillian!!
  • MaManeenCal
    MaManeenCal Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • jenuhfur
    Options
    ME!

I just know I won't have the time this next week to start, so January is perfect timing!
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    I'd like to join as well. I've done it before for 45 days straight. I didn't lose much weight, but I lost a few inches. I also was breastfeeding, so I was always hungry.

I've been doing it here and there, but not consistent. I'd like to try to do it for 30 days straight and I'll also be taking protein supplements. I'm hoping for more dramatic weight loss.
  • gigiangelique
    gigiangelique Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Im down! i got the video the other day im so down!
  • Got2believe
    Got2believe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm all for starting on the first but is it ok to skip 2 days later that week, i'll be in a place where I highly doubt I'd be able to do it. I was planning on beginning every jan7th but a group might keep me motivated to stick through it, even if it means starting early.