Tip to burn hundreds of extra calories a day

Options
2»

Replies

• dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Having the TV in front of the treadmill is what keeps me walking and jogging way more than I would otherwise.
  • shifthappens2011
    Options
    Now, in terms of the concept of the treadmill, I so envy people who have knees. Mine are shot. So I try to do most of
    my work in the pool and, thankfullly, its the only place in the facility where there are not huge TV's hanging on the wall.

I do most of my exercise at the pool too,, I prefer back stroke but I still am at a loss -- why are there fire sprinklers over the swimming pool? :huh: and it's not a small pool,, 4 lanes, 25 meter.

Because all of you folks who are in their burning off the fat and firming up the muscles are just *that* hot!!!!!!!
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I don't spend a lot of passive screen time. But my treadmill is setup to look out a window, or I can watch a movie on the computer.
  • spottedlee
    Options
    Now, in terms of the concept of the treadmill, I so envy people who have knees. Mine are shot. So I try to do most of
    my work in the pool and, thankfullly, its the only place in the facility where there are not huge TV's hanging on the wall.

I do most of my exercise at the pool too,, I prefer back stroke but I still am at a loss -- why are there fire sprinklers over the swimming pool? :huh: and it's not a small pool,, 4 lanes, 25 meter.

Because all of you folks who are in their burning off the fat and firming up the muscles are just *that* hot!!!!!!!
    Good point! LOL