PET PEEVES?!

Options

Replies

• brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I~Disposable straws in the sink. No idea why, but it bugs the crap out of me.
    ~

1. Disposable straws in the sink as well. ...Walk the two steps to trash and throw it out.
    2. Leaving the recycle bottles on the counter when the bin is so close.
    3. Dishes left in the sink when the dishwasher is empty.
    4. Complaining about not doing something or having the time to do it...if it's that important to you, you'll get it done or find the time.
  • StephanieDJL
    StephanieDJL Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I second the toilet paper! And when it gets put on backwards, forget about it.
    ~I frequently get road rage, especially when people "creep" at red lights. Seriously, where the hell are you trying to go?
    ~Disposable straws in the sink. No idea why, but it bugs the crap out of me.
    ~People who eat with their mouths open. It's so rude!!! Same goes with noisy eaters.
    ~If you tell me you're going to do something, you better do it. It fustrates me to no end if you say you're going to do something, but I end up doing it because you've "haven't had time", yet you can watch television...

Yes to the last one! I can't be dealing with people who say they're going to do something then don't. If I make a 'promise', I keep it.
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    People clipping their fingernails in public (i.e. the jackhole that sits near me at work, OMG!!)
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Chairs not being pushed in when people have vacated the table. It doesn't matter where I'm at I just can't handle it, lol!
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    work :laugh:
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Stupid people
    yes.
  • miss_kisha
    miss_kisha Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Chairs not being pushed in when people have vacated the table. It doesn't matter where I'm at I just can't handle it, lol!

yes, and cabinets and drawers left open - WHY?!
  • Runner_mick
    Runner_mick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My biggest pet peeve is when friends and family make fun of me being vegan. If I eat anything i.e. almonds it is always "were those almonds harmed?" Drives me CRAZY!
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    People who snivel about life and refuse to take ownership of their overall success.
    And that's 90% of the people out there - all crying over the world not doing enough for them. It's nuts.

We live in an entitlement society where everybody expects something for nothing.That might work with government handouts but not health and fitness.

I avoid such people like the plague.
  • cinditree
    cinditree Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    When someone doesn't communicate what they expect, then goes behind people's backs complaining because they don't like what the other person is doing, or not doing,Yet they are too chicken to just tell the person what they expect. If you are disappointed with something I did not do, I should not hear about it for the first time from someone else.
  • BabyBubbles31
    Options
    AND when people do not return text messages or phone calls that are specifically requesting an answer to a question or at the very least a return acknowledgement. How rude are people these days that they just ignore messages and never get back to you? At my job (and my previous job) I would have been fired for ignoring messages!!

Or you call someone and instead of calling back they text you? I had too much to text in the first place, that's why I CALLED instead of texting - HELLLLOOO!!!! :explode:

LOL! Totally! It makes me mad when someone can text you but can't pick up the phone to talk. Like I want to sit there at text a paragraph... :noway:
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Stupid people

yes, and even worse are stupid people that think they are smart and that YOU are stupid
    Agree
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    My biggest pet peeve is when friends and family make fun of me being vegan. If I eat anything i.e. almonds it is always "were those almonds harmed?" Drives me CRAZY!
    I used to do that, because deep in my heart I knew my eating was killing me.
    And I was lashing out at those who were doing what they could to take ownership of their life and health.

It was envy, fear and anger at myself.

Don't get mad at such people; pity them. They wish they were YOU!

All Is Possible!
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    AND when people do not return text messages or phone calls that are specifically requesting an answer to a question or at the very least a return acknowledgement. How rude are people these days that they just ignore messages and never get back to you? At my job (and my previous job) I would have been fired for ignoring messages!!

Or you call someone and instead of calling back they text you? I had too much to text in the first place, that's why I CALLED instead of texting - HELLLLOOO!!!! :explode:

LOL! Totally! It makes me mad when someone can text you but can't pick up the phone to talk. Like I want to sit there at text a paragraph... :noway:

This goes for e-mail too. I can't tell you how many times I will e-mail someone with a question and they say "I will get back to you" and NEVER DO.

Drives me insane!!
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    - people that chew with their mouth open
    - people who miss-pronounce words, ex. I know someone that adds an er to all words that end with a!!! banana = bananer, sofa = sofer :laugh: it's funny but annoying lol
    - people who always know something about everything and they are always right no matter what
    - when someone cuts you off when your talking
    - people that constanly feel sorry for themselves.....get over it, move on
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    It drives me absolutely insane when people have an out-of-control sense of entitlement. For example, no, it's not your job to pick up the napkin that you dropped on the floor, but YOU dropped it and why make the cleaning person's job that much more miserable? Don't be a jacka.s.s.
  • frygirl01
    frygirl01 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The phrase "just saying." No, you're just rude. Or simpering. Hate that.

And the duck face profile pic. Blech!
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    -Plastic bags that say "tear here to open" but they don't tear.... (shredded cheese and steamfresh veggies are the main culprits in my life)
    -Clothes shrinking lengthwise in the dryer and not widthwise.... Got a whole lotta pants and shirts that are too short and too wide!!
    -People talking during church or the movies. RUDE much??
  • beauand1
    Options
    I hate driving with a passion, so...

- People who cannot merge, and wait for you to speed up or slow down
    - Too slow in the fast lane/too fast in the slow lane
    - Slowing down to 1 mph to turn a corner
    - Speeding up fast only to hit the brakes 50 feet later because of traffic
    - People who think they're P-Diddy. When you car's body shakes from your bangin' subs, it might be a little too loud!
    - Non-hands-free CELL PHONE/TEXT/INTERNET usage while driving

I could go on forever. :-\ I'm not really an aggressive person. I think sometimes you have to be to like driving or feel comfortable in modern traffic.
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    And the duck face profile pic. Blech!
    [/quote]

Oh my God. I HATEEEEEEEE! that, too! I have actually deleted friends from Facebook because every single flippin' picture of them is like that. Grrrrr!