PET PEEVES?!

Options
124»

Replies

• kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner, so people who drive through stop signs, don't signal, or gee, almost HIT ME WITH THEIR CAR! UG! Pay attention!

(I do pay attention, and if it's not clear but I have the right of way, I still wont go, I don't want to be dead right, but this lady was on a cellphone, I was on the cross walk, she was stopped at a stop sign. I just get in front of her car, and she starts to move!)

People who can't clean up after themselves.

People who are messy cooks and wont even wipe the counter or put supplies away.

People who complain about their weight, but never do anything about it. Not even try and go for a walk (when they're capable).
  • ellekay22
    ellekay22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Putting dishes away if they have gunk on them (either from the dishwasher or hand washing) and then complaining the dish I serve dinner on is dirty.
  • Runner_mick
    Runner_mick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    people that dont put the shopping carts where they belong
    people that spell lose "loose"

OHHHH the whole "lose" "loose" thing drives me crazy too!!! Glad I am not the only one
  • nukehiker
    Options
    people who are not considerate enough to use their blinkers

people who drive just at the speed limit or under it by say 5 or 10 mph while driving in the fast lane ( far left lane in most states )

people who think its ok to wear their pants so low that we can see almost all of their underwear !! all that says to most people is they are advertising that their willing and available !!

folks who do not check themselves in the mirror etc before going out for dinner or to the mall. come on have some pride and self respect will you !

i have more but these will do for now !
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Cashiers who ask " Do you need a bag?" No!! I'll just shove all my shopping in my pockets!!!
  • Runner_mick
    Runner_mick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hahaha so did I :)
    I totally just checked out Dustinerenz24's V.... yum! :bigsmile:
    people that dont put the shopping carts where they belong
    people that spell lose "loose"
  • miss_kisha
    miss_kisha Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    people that ask questions that they already know the answer to during meetings or seminars just so they can show off what they already know... if they know so much, why aren't they the ones conducting the meeting or seminar??
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Spitting, people putting trash in the sink when the bin is right under the sink, not flushing, recycling(sorry but it just piles up and noone takes it to recycling place), men with long nails.
  • branflake5
    Options
    - my kids slam doors, the front door, cabinet doors, car doors.... drives me nuts.
    - people who breathe loud while they eat
    - one-uppers: every one knows one of these people where no matter what you say they have done it only better lol, I know this girl where I can say the most insane off the wall thing and say I did it and she will say she did that too but when she did it she also did ___ something else crazy lol
    - sagging skinny jeans / skinny jeans on men period.
    - people who drive 40 mph through my neighborhood, speed limit is 15 you SOB's and my kid and other neighborhood kids ride their bikes out there, chased 1 car down yelling at them like a maniac on Saturday, they are lucky they lost me....
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    1. People who don't use turn signals
    2. Eating with mouth full constantly
    3. People who double dip when sharing with others