I am sooo craving a Big Mac rite now!!!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Whoa whoa people. You obviously don't live where there is a Whataburger or you wouldn't be wasting your time at McDonald's. And their ketchup is Fancy.
    Whataburger: one of the best things about the Southwest.

Whataburger is pretty freaking good!!! I just can't eat it anymore. :(
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I never had one of these whataburger. I do get a craving for Jack in the box though!!!! a double cheeseburger!!!!
  • hannahbellelechter
    Options
    I loooooove Whataburger. DELICIOUS. I like their breakfast stuff too.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Who remembers about 10 years ago or more when you could get 2 big macs for $2!?!?!??!?!?! I once ate 5!:devil:
  • tadbiggs
    Options
    I am old enough to remember when they were 5 burgers for a dollar. Remembering eating 10 and a large frie, but that was many moons ago
  • scribe313
    scribe313 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    FIVE Guys has the Best Burgers around... I miss the heck out of eating there... but living a long life is worth it
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    So someone posted this healthier version of the big mac you can make at home. I am seriously going to make one when i have all the ingredients and can eat bread again!

http://www.cookingwithjax.com/2011/05/homemade-big-mac-with-special-sauce.html
  • Joannguido
    Options
    Dont forget the fries and shake!!!! then watch that movie Supersize me!!!!!!! You can crave just keep it a bit more healthy, Good luck
  • anaranjo39
    Options
    but he is burning at least 300 calories running the 5K, if you are going to indulge on such food, you have to pay the price, and he is. I like fast food but am also aware of the extra excercise it will take to burn it off. sometimes that keeps me from indulging and I change my mind and go for a subway veggie sandwich.
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    I don't eat burgers, but i'll take some DEL TACO!!! Ha ha.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Sorry. In and Out Burger all the way. Nothing else even comes close.
  • getitamb
    Options
    I loooooove Whataburger. DELICIOUS. I like their breakfast stuff too.
    GO TEXAS!!!
  • getitamb
    Options
    I never had one of these whataburger. I do get a craving for Jack in the box though!!!! a double cheeseburger!!!!
    It's a Texas thang.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I have never tasted a Big Mac.

Whatch you talkin' bout, Willis?

It's a true story. I used to always get a quarter pounder with cheese or just a happy meal. I'm vegetarian now, though.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Whoa whoa people. You obviously don't live where there is a Whataburger or you wouldn't be wasting your time at McDonald's. And their ketchup is Fancy.
    Whataburger: one of the best things about the Southwest.

Yup Yup!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Sorry. In and Out Burger all the way. Nothing else even comes close.

Clearly you have never been to Five Guys. :wink:
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm! I wants some In-N-Out burgers!!

In-N-Out ... best burger in the entire universe. That's the first place I head to anytime I go to California!
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Don't do it!
    300988_257893314251480_100000924409639_793318_1199724286_n.jpg
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,024 Member
    Options
    It's In-n-Out for me. I had one on Saturday, ummmm so good, but I worked out hard in the morning so I felt no guilt and came in under calories.:tongue:
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm! I wants some In-N-Out burgers!!

In-N-Out ... best burger in the entire universe. That's the first place I head to anytime I go to California!