Food Weirdness: What's Yours?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My two weirdest are Tequila with a pickle juice chaser and dipping french fries in chocolate milkshakes.

i like fries with my milkshakes, the pickle juice chaser sounds interesting, is it too early to break out the patron? lol:drinker:
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I don't like my food touching on the plate. I also eat one thing at a time, no mixing except things like gravy on my potatoes. So far the only things I WON'T eat are sweet potatoes and deviled eggs.

JM
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    I love BURNT popcorn..

so does my daughter... and the unpopped kernals too!

i have to dip my popcorn in nacho cheese
    i do not like to dip my fries in ketchup but i will dip them in tartar sauce or hot sauce
    i like mustard on tator tots
    cooked pineapple is disgusting
    anything with raw onion is OUT! i hate going to subway and an onion has fallen into the lettuce and ends up in my sandwich- even if i take it out, i can still smell it and won't eat it.
    i will eat guacamole but not avacodo chunks, slices, whatever
    i won't eat food with nuts in it (cookies, candies etc) unless i'm pms'ing
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    I cannot drink milk or V-8 juice from a plastic cup, it HAS to be glass.
    I can drink anything else from plastic cup though.

ditto! and milk HAS to be ice cold
  • kmcgrath1
    kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    OMG these are so funny...

When I eat an english muffin with PB it has to have a slice of salami on it. YUM Oh and my grilled cheese sandwiches have to have bacon and sauteed onion on them.

mmmmmm....now I'm craving a grilled cheese & tomato soup.
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I eat all of one thing on my plate at a time before moving to something different.

Same here.

I also HAVE to separate color coated candies (M&Ms, Skittles, Etc) and eat all of my least favorite color first, working my way to eating my favorite color last.
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have to eat sandwiches in a circular direction, starting with the crust and taking bites until it's not visible anymore. I continue to do this until the very middle is the last bite :)

I do this, too!

I also can't eat popcorn flavored Jelly Bellies. It's a texture thing. If something is going to taste THAT much like popcorn then it had better feel like popcorn in my mouth, thanyouverymuch.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i like ketchup on my tuna fish sammich.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Cheetos in my Twinkies... Haven't had that in a loooooooooong time.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I can't stand multiple textures in food....(I.e. onions in potato salad even though I like both seperately). For this exact reason I can't stand sausage b/c there's always that little hard piece that makes me want to vomit!

Also, I hate yogurt. It's not the taste.....but for some silly reason, I think..."It has live cultures in it...and those bacteria have to expell waste......and that liquidy stuff on the top could just be a bunch of bacteria pee!". Weird enough? lol

Yogurt will never look the same to me.
  • Alexagetsfit
    Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I eat salsa on my pancakes instead of syrup.

I love puffy cheetos with mustard.

I like my grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato and bacon on them.

I eat the yellow and green skittles first cause I think they taste like lysol and pinesol and save the better tasting ones for last.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    NOTHING better than a plate of scrambled eggs with a dash of salt and lots and lots of maple syrup!!! Doesn't seem wierd to me, but apparently... :)
  • anhancock10
    anhancock10 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love fried eggs but cannot eat scrambled eggs i think they look like brains :)
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I love fried eggs but cannot eat scrambled eggs i think they look like brains :)

Ha haahahahahaha OMG I hope I don't think of this next time I grab some!
  • BlueDahlia77
    Options
    I have to eat one thing at a time on my plate, but in a very specific order sometimes. Like, fries always (ALWAYS!) before the burger. And if it's a meal with a vegetable then it's startch, vegetable, meat. Been that way since I was a kid.
  • gail_cook
    Options
    I always, always save my meat until last. Even if it is a stirfry or such, i will eat around the meat and leave it til last. If i have a burger or something i will eat it all together but will still make sure the last bite i take is only meat.
    I guess it's from when i was a kid and mum would always say, eat your veges first & save your favorite thing til last, that way you'll be left with your fav flavour in your mouth.

I also can't eat scrambled eggs like normal. If i have scrambled eggs there needs to be something mixed in with them. My fav is onion and tuna.
  • TheAnonGit
    Options
    I have to eat all my food in order from hardest to softest. If I see that halfway through my meal, I failed to do this, I end up scrapping the entire meal.