For those of you hesistant to try eggs in your oatmeal..

Options
2»

Replies

• eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Don't forget, I think this recipe is enough for 2 people..so only half the calories (approximately 150)

You can then add in your favourite toppings. Today I put cinnamon, 1/4 apple and 1tsp splenda brown sugar.

I also blended the egg whites with an electric hand mixer!! It was huge and a bit hard to integrate with the oatmeal at first but the result was delicious!! and even more filling..
  • lindzmt22
    Options
    Yum sounds good!!!
  • FrankWorsley
    FrankWorsley Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    yep, it's not dairy, there is no milk in it..
    Butter
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    what an awesome way to fuse some protein in there!!! I'm totally going to try this, I bet it would carry you for a good amount of time. I like foods that keep me satisfied and don't burn off too quickly. Thanks for the share!!
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Bump. Thank You
  • Cake Batter Oatmeal:

*Mix together 1/2 cup oats
    *1 scoop protein ( I prefer Beverly International Protein) http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_bv035.htm ---- you can buy it here if you want to!
    * 1/2-2 Tablespoons of Natural Peanut Butter ( I prefer Peanut Butter and Co Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter ) ---http://ilovepeanutbutter.com/cinnamonrasinswirl.html

It is incredible! Also includes a healthy fat, healthy protein, and healthy complex slow digesting carbohydrate.

Total Calories=350 if you use 1 Tablespoon of the PB.

It really is a great start to your day if you have worked on on an empty stomach or just need something to help give you energy til Lunch. :)
  • mushalek
    Options
    i love mixing it with tuna and eggwhites, great post workout meal! VV

Dannon - Okios Greek Yogurt - Plain, 0.15 cup
    Liquid 100% Egg - Whites, 0.5 Cup
    Great Value - 100% Whole Grain Quick Oats, 1/4 cup dry
    Salsa - Salsa, 2 tablespoon
    Celery - Raw, 2 stalk, small (5" long)
    Starkist Tuna - Chunk Light Tuna In Can Drained, 8 oz drained

cals-373carbs-24fat-6protein-64sugar-7sat fat-0

&& delicious !
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Pour 1/2 c oats in a bowl with 1 cup water heat in microwave for 2 minutes stir in peanut butter cook 30 seconds stir in protein and a little water :)
  • Wallaby2
    Wallaby2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this. It is a terrific way to incorporate some protein & love it's only 300 calories. Think I'll give it a go now.
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    yep, it's not dairy, there is no milk in it..
    Butter

oh right, well yeh just skip the butter