Options
    :flowerforyou: Amazing job!!! Congrats you look fabulous!! :drinker:
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    Damn! Great job!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Truly amazing results! Go killer go!!!
  • Kev383601
    Options
    Wow, you're gorgeous. Keep up the great work!!! Way to go!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words!! :drinker:
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Girl, how'd you get that booty??!?!
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I love hearing from other moms. Pregnancy wrecks your body, I'm sorry but it does and then if you have a high risk pregnancy and need bedrest, etc well you're really weak at that point. I gained 55lbs with my daughter. It's hard to lose! You did a great job. With my son I gained less, but weighed more when I got pregnant.

Thanks for proving moms can do this!
  • brittanyleigh05
    Options
    great job!!!!! i'm excited for you!
  • Missjilly1025
    Missjilly1025 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I had a baby 4 months ago and gained around the same as you did. Im now starting to work on getting my body back, I can't wait to have a flat tummy again like yours.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    You inspire me!!!!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome! Glad that you are one of my friends!!!
  • AimeeCarolyn
    AimeeCarolyn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look incredible! :)
  • pshearer7777
    pshearer7777 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look great. Echo all above comments about that backside. Dayummm
  • Sexi4eva
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Wondermous!
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HELLO! You are lovely! and great progress! Keep it up. I adore your tattoo
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Thank you so much for posting these photos!
  • SusanRN2b
    SusanRN2b Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! thank you so much for sharing!
  • LJ102011
    LJ102011 Posts: 110
    Options
    You have come so far! Thanks for sharing! Gives me motivation to kick it into gear...........after the holidays, of course! Congratulations on all of your hard work! It has paid off!
  • jordanrhweb
    Options
    My calories are set to 1200...I try to stay as close to that as possible and I eat back about half my exercise calories. I like to work out...means I get to eat more!

I really need to figure out a tasty and low cal way to get more protein in my diet...

1200 Calories seems to be the "perfect" intake in my experience. I've lost over 100 lbs since June keeping it down to 1200 daily (Paleo diet, I eat lots of lean meat and veggies).

For flavoring my veggies, I've been using Panda Express sauces (I found it at Fry's). I'm not 100% strict on my intake so I allow the tradeoff of 70 extra calories in order to have some strong/varied flavors. I make a lot of non-frying "stir-fry" with it, but again with meat.

TransOcean (or store-brand) imitation crab meat is a source of extra protein for me. It makes a good light-lunch by itself or on a salad, or as a stand-alone snack, and it's not too pricey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!