You know you're addicted to MFP when....

Options
NaiaNZ
NaiaNZ Posts: 72 Member
You wake up and check what's happening on the MFP discussion boards before you check your Facebook!!

Replies

• yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    You don't mind if your job blocks facebook, as long as you can still get on MFP :)
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    You're about to go to the gym and still at home reading the boards
  • Jsnbabb1
    Jsnbabb1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    you refuse to eat something inless you can log it on mfp or better yet checking to see if you have enough calories to eat that food.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    your late for a meeting at work because you cant figure out how to post/resize your picture...
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    You feel true GUILT when you go over your limit, and vow to get back on track ASAP!
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    You are at the gym and can't wait to get home to log in your exercise diary.
  • NaiaNZ
    NaiaNZ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Haha every single one of these replies applies to me!!! I don't know if ihow obsessed I am id sad, or totally awesome! Lol.
  • merie08
    merie08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    you use all the data your phone company allows you per month on the MFP app alone...
  • bangingbanana
    Options
    You feel like MFP is a red eyed robot waiting to growl you when you get home for going over your Daily Calorie Intake..
  • kymdarnell
    Options
    You wake up and check what's happening on the MFP discussion boards before you check your Facebook!!

PML - that is so true - I thought the same thing this morning - log on to MFP before Facebook!!!
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You wake up in the middle of the night to pee (from all that water) and check your MFP for any new status updates.
  • jlowensby
    Options
    You don't mind if your job blocks facebook, as long as you can still get on MFP :)

AGREE!!!
  • jlowensby
    Options
    You are at the gym and can't wait to get home to log in your exercise diary.

Been there and done that
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    When you're so concerned if you eat too much and/or poorly you're letting down your MFP friends!
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    All this applies to me, addicted!!!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You wake up in the middle of the night to pee (from all that water) and check your MFP for any new status updates.

Guilty. :)
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options

This is the only one I haven't done........yet...lol
  • StacyB150
    StacyB150 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yep, all these apply to me too!:laugh:
  • blkmale67
    blkmale67 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Kyle and I am a MFP addict.:smile:
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    When you're so concerned if you eat too much and/or poorly you're letting down your MFP friends!

this is me!!