Want a Good Laugh?

Options

Replies

• alofay
    alofay Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    you look really angry in the first one, I wouldn't mess with you, second one you look fabulous and alot happier. I guess weightloss causes your eyes to change color too, are you sure that first one is you.

Lol unfortunately that first one is definitely me! Still have a lot of body issues but hope to post body pics someday...
  • YMTaylor
    YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Take a minute and just be so proud of all that you've accomplished so far! Huge High-Five to you! :)
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    amazing effort ,well done.
    your eyes have opened up so much, they are gorgeous. You look so happy
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! You don't even look like the same person and look how happy you are in the second picture!
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wow, you looked mean and mad in the first one and now the second one you are sweet and cheery!!! I pick number 2....LOL.... You look fantastic and so much younger and non criminal like...LOL... I bet your patients love you as their nurse now. You did an amazing job!!! Keep going strong, you should be sooooo proud of what you have accomplished.....:flowerforyou:
  • alofay
    Options
    wow totally would never think that is the same person. congrats, now long did it take you to lose that much? i'm new so of course i don't have anything lost yet. but i'm on my way. woohoooo

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I lost 50 lbs in 5 weeks but after the first 50 it was a lot harder to take off. It took me 6 months to get another 50 off but I didn't keep it off so here I am! Lol
  • alofay
    Options
    wow totally would never think that is the same person. congrats, now long did it take you to lose that much? i'm new so of course i don't have anything lost yet. but i'm on my way. woohoooo

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I lost 50 lbs in 5 weeks but after the first 50 it was a lot harder to take off. It took me 6 months to get another 50 off but I didn't keep it off so here I am! Lol
  • alofay
    Options
    Wow, you looked mean and mad in the first one and now the second one you are sweet and cheery!!! I pick number 2....LOL.... You look fantastic and so much younger and non criminal like...LOL... I bet your patients love you as their nurse now. You did an amazing job!!! Keep going strong, you should be sooooo proud of what you have accomplished.....:flowerforyou:

Lmao @ non criminal like
  • kingpcw
    Options
    Wow you look so much happier
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! you look FANTASTIC!!!
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy you are feeling better!
  • zybbed
    zybbed Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! I can't wait for my weight loss to show on my face...and everywhere else come to think of it LOL.
  • XtinaHayden
    Options
    Amazing difference! You even look younger in your new photo! :)
  • ALLNEW42
    Options
    What? Are you SURE that was you? I hope I can get to the point of laughing at the past.
  • ROCKERFOREVER81
    Options
    Wow, incredible! You look so beautiful now!
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! love it ,love it!It is too cool all the progress you've made! and the sense of humor and confidence also that you must have that you didn't look for the most flattering before you could find! excellent progress! thanks for sharing! made me smile and inspired!
  • sunnydays33
    sunnydays33 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    What a great transformation!!
  • reharvrun
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great!
  • ksmith2187
    Options
    Gosh you are gorgeous!!
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    DMV photo? Work ID? Mug shot?

Just kidding. :wink: You look very amazing! Congrats!

lol Actually it was my Student Nurse ID badge! I bet I scared the *kitten* out of a lot of patients!

That's hilarious! And, you look marvelous!! Great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!