the food that kills your diet everytime

Options

Replies

• durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    For me its diet soda. I think, hmmm something chocolate or something salty would go great with this diet soda! And so the hunt is on for some high calorie yummy to go with my zero calorie drink.
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Anything Pasta (Lasagna, Pizza, Spaghetti, etc)

Ditto!! Love pasta!!
  • cindymarguerite
    Options
    ritz crackers and peanut butter...i just went through a whole jar of white chocolate peanut butter in a matter of a week...those two are deal breakers. oh and any horribly refined carb...bread, cakes, cookies, anything involving caramel...ice cream. the usual!
  • woodsk67
    Options
    Candy- Any kind. Im ok as long as the bag/container is not open.Once it's open, it's all about me
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    PIZZA. I've learned there is no such thing as a bad pizza. Ever. Mm...

I love Cheezits also, and the way I get around eating a whole box is buying a box of single serving packets and only eating one a day. I do that with 100 calorie packs of cookies too (I was surprised--100 cals go a long way in those things!)
  • Emilycaldwell420
    Emilycaldwell420 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    candy corn!! I know its full of nasty ingredients i probably cant pronounce, but if i have even one, I'll eat the whole bag. I only allow myself to buy two big bags per year around halloween and then I have to wait til next year. Pretty much anything sweet too. One bite usually starts the snowball effect for me. I try to plan my splurges and do a big workout that day and the next. I've found that if I totally deprive myself then I go nuts, so I try to allow myself two splurges per week and that seems to be a good balance for me. Like a brownie one time and the next time a handful or two of jelly beans. I'm sooo with you tho!
  • Murlin54
    Murlin54 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Potato Chips. I don't buy them cause if they're in the house, I WILL eat them. They call out to me. I haven't had any for over a month and haven't been craving them YET. Hope it stays that way.
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    for me, it's salty snacks, especially potato chips, tortilla chips, and CHEX MIXXXXXX... oh god. i crave chex mix so hard sometimes, and i'm one of those people who will drive herself INSANE thinking about a food she's craving for DAYS, until she gets some and indulges... but chex mix is a serious red-light food for me, because you can buy single-serving bags of potato chips, but i have never found chex mix (at least the traditional kind) in anything smaller than 3.5 serving bags, and i will eat it ALL.

other foods i pretty much have under control. i'll crave stuff like french fries, but i schedule them into my day in advance and it'll all work out. the chex mix, though, is usually harder to work around.
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Nachos. Cheesecake. Pumpkin pie. Mmmmm
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    oreos :(

you and me both... :sad:
  • ciaobellakiss
    Options
    m&ms especially the peanut ones.
  • Cr357
    Cr357 Posts: 238
    Options
    i can eat an entire pizza
  • RobGzuz
    Options
    Trader joes dunker cookies!!!! We have a love hate relationship.
  • eddyca
    eddyca Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    candy corn!! I know its full of nasty ingredients i probably cant pronounce, but if i have even one, I'll eat the whole bag. I only allow myself to buy two big bags per year around halloween and then I have to wait til next year.
    I do the same thing! Except... I had to cut myself off this Halloween because I ate so much candy corn in September that it caused me to gain a few pounds! Needless to say, I started dieting after that mess. Candy corn is the WORST for your waistline. Probably because all it is, is solid High-fructose corn syrup that is dyed and shaped to resemble corn.
  • LoveMyArmyMedic
    LoveMyArmyMedic Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Cheese; any kind but especially cheddar... :blushing:
  • gunmetalsunrise
    Options
    Bannock. I wish there was a low-cal flour. Hahaha.
  • blasiansrus
    Options
    Almond butter.
    If you give me cookie dough ice cream, I'll be super tempted eat all the cookie dough, too...not even the ice cream lol
    && chocolate. Honestly, everything else is easy to not eat
  • PoisonIvy914
    Options
    It would have to be granola, peanut butter MOST OF ALL!!!!! Hmm...candy and noodles!
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Cheerios. I could literally eat the entire box!

Me too! And saltines! They are my kryptonite!

both of these!!! and french fries! i'm pretty good about cooking at home and making organic cascadian farms ones (1 serving 110 cals), but if someone has them out I can't stop! And a good IPA mmmm...
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    cookies. peanut butter cookies. natures path peanut butter cookies.