the food that kills your diet everytime

Options

Replies

• december8teen
    Options
    Carbs! Sugary, starchy goodness. And chocolates!! asdfghjkl.
  • Orrgarde86
    Orrgarde86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Crisps (or potato chips if you're American)

I'm on a 0-crisp policy at the moment, 2½ months and counting!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Sour cream and onion Pringles (the light ones are close, but too many of them makes me sick) I can eat the entire can in one sitting. OH and Double chocolate Milano cookies, Mint Milono cookies, and regular Milono cookies. I can eat all of those cookies in one sitting too!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Christmas time with its selection chocolate tubs! Pringles/Doritos which my partner buys for work.
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    Nachos and Chinese food, I'm more into my savoury foods then my sweets.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Fruit Roll ups. I am addicted to them, horribly. I will eat a box of them in half an hour if I have them. They're only 70-80 calories each and I think 1 fat gram but it adds up quick when you eat 10 that fast.
  • snugglesworthjr
    snugglesworthjr Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    kettle chips
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Chipotle burritos. And steak. :laugh:

OMG! This is why I'm glad there is no Chipotle near me!
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Must leave this thread. You are all just reminding me of more food loves!
  • smudger_24
    smudger_24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Pizza!
  • kattydid65
    kattydid65 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Twizzlers! The whole bag...Then there's chocolate...oh during Christmas, those awesome german lebekuchen...Yummmy yummmy yummy.....Just can't stop..
  • kattydid65
    kattydid65 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Twizzlers! The whole bag...Then there's chocolate...oh during Christmas, those awesome german lebekuchen...Yummmy yummmy yummy.....Just can't stop..
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I agree, but add chocolate to the list
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Cheese. I'm crazy for cheese. I'm a cheese connoisseur! Hard, soft, smelly. I don't care. Bring it on! (I'm making a 1/4 batch of my mom's cheese cookies for Christmas for my part of my holiday treat.)
  • bmusic86
    Options
    french fries and beer
  • kristielouisa
    kristielouisa Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    this thread is making me HUNGRY! Must. Stop. Reading. :sad:
  • Nike13
    Nike13 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    So far cookies. As we got closer to the holidays, people have been bringing in cookies as presents to me. It seems rude not to eat some and they taste so good.

I am proud of myself though, I managed to stop with just one yesterday and left the treat bag on my desk so I wouldn't snack when I got home.
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Chinese food and peanut butter fudge. Not together - that would be gross, lol. But those are my 2 weaknesses
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Cereal. Seriously can not have cereal anywhere near me. I can live without it - but if it is in the house ---- it haunts me :)
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Anything snacky--chips, cereal, nuts,candy. I just don't keep those in my house at all. I do eat those things from time to time, but they are widely available, so I don't have to stock them at home! I've noticed that my public self has more self control (or did) than my private self.