You know you're addicted to MFP when....

Options

Replies

• KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    I have had to start charging my phone in the middle of the day.

OMG, this! lol
  • tanian2007
    Options
    OMG!! Sooooo hilarious!! I have to admit... I am guilty of about 99.9% of these!! LOL .. (never played Farmville, but i know exactly what that is) LMBO!!!!

Hi, my name is Tania, and i am an addict. (of ... MFP to be specific) LOL
  • You have a horrible cold and wonder how to log Nyquil in MFP!! :ohwell:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    You wake up in the middle of the night to pee (from all that water) and check your MFP for any new status updates.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: Too cute!:blushing:
  • mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I was so busy laughing because all of these fit, so obviously I'm addicted.

I have a reminder each time I start my browser. MFP is listed as "Very Active", then Google is "Active" and Facebook is "Less Active".

When my coworkers take my phone away and tell me "for crying out loud just eat and log it later".

And the best one, when I talk about my MFP peeps at work (everyday) like they are my life long friends. I thank you all!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    You are at the gym and can't wait to get home to log in your exercise diary.

When you're logging in that exercise on the MFP app WHILE you are at the gym! :laugh:

nailed IT!!!!
  • SHERRYBERRY11
    SHERRYBERRY11 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    When you're ready to call it a night just because there arent any good debates going on in the forums!!!! I luv that stuff!!!!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    You seek relationship advice from MFP lol.

Haha! I seriously just did that.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    you are puking your guts out from the flue & the first thing you think about is..."now how do I log my food now that I threw it all up?". Yes I really did this...lol!

wow! I think you won..lol
  • miss_p90x
    miss_p90x Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Most of these reason apply to me, i dont even check my facebook but now i always make a point to log into MFP!!!
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    My newest:
    You notice that your friend burned 500 calories doing something so you burn 501 calories.
  • SHERRYBERRY11
    SHERRYBERRY11 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you are puking your guts out from the flue & the first thing you think about is..."now how do I log my food now that I threw it all up?". Yes I really did this...lol!

wow! I think you won..lol

I second that, lol!!!!!
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    You know you need to help your son with the bed time routine but you are just having too much fun looking at success photos!
  • AngelTwin27
    AngelTwin27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Love it!

I'm totally addicted and a lot of the previous posts relate to me too! Love watching the "days in a row" total get bigger...

I've been told off more than once for pulling my phone out to log what I've just eaten while sitting at the dinner table when out with friends. haha *guilty* Sometimes I'm just sending an innocent text message and I get "You are NOT logging your food right now, are you..." HAHA

Not to mention that I love logging my gym classes as soon as I walk out of the gym!!

Facebook who?? LMAO
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    when you ask friends if they are on MFP before asking about Facebook ~ and when you can't wait to log in so you can keep watching the 'number of days logged in in a row' climb! :glasses:
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    i know right!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I really need to clean up my desk but can't stop trolling around MFP
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    That even after you hit goal, you still log your food just to make sure you stay @ your target weight!!!!!
  • gleechick609
    Options
    your boyfriend says, "Can you please get off of myfitnesspal and spend some time with me?? You've been on that app for the past 2 hours!" LOL
  • dianichole73
    dianichole73 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    When you drive everyone else crazy for logging your food when you are at their house for dinner.