You know you're addicted to MFP when....

Options

Replies

• lizgreenhill
    Options
    you refuse to eat something inless you can log it on mfp or better yet checking to see if you have enough calories to eat that food.

Hahah im guilty of this
  • MaddameKat
    MaddameKat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: MFP is my home page
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    When your a few minutes late coming back from your break at work because you walked a little farther than you should have. Now you can log 13 min of brisk walking instead of 10.... Woohoo!!

Hahaha!!! Yep I'm a MFP addict and im not ashamed :smile: Almost everything said applies to me.
  • prettypooks
    prettypooks Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely an addict. I noticed it the other day... I was about to eat a cupcake brought in to work by a colleague, but decided against it because I didn't want to let my MFP friends down! LOL
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    You don't mind if your job blocks facebook, as long as you can still get on MFP :)

THIS!!!!!!!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    When you pull out your phone at the table to log what you are about to eat. Or you are at a restaurant and look up menu items before you order and base your choice on nutritional content. My husband says I am obsessed!
  • Robrowald
    Robrowald Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    when you get joy by adding a food item that is not in the database.
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    We are addicted!!! Mfp is a drug.
  • Nos150
    Nos150 Posts: 150
    Options
    I log before I eat to see how it will affect everything... then go back and adjust if I didn’t eat it all... Then go back to see if I adjusted properly, then check things over one more time…
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    your boyfriend says, "Can you please get off of myfitnesspal and spend some time with me?? You've been on that app for the past 2 hours!" LOL

YES!!! That is my guy all the way! Lol!!

You know you're addicted to MFP when you've wasted the better part of your workday on the latest enthralling chapter of an HCG or exercise calories debate. Or when you get upset because you had a meeting and missed the thread blow-up of the day. :laugh:
  • ajmaccar
    ajmaccar Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You are at the gym and can't wait to get home to log in your exercise diary.

When you're logging in that exercise on the MFP app WHILE you are at the gym! :laugh:

I totally do this!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    You don't mind if your job blocks facebook, as long as you can still get on MFP :)
    HELLO...........doing this now..............
  • kellylara93
    Options
    When you find yourself calculating the calorie content of other peoples meals in your head, haha!

My family will just pick up random items in the shopping centre and ask me how many calories they contain :)
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    you've been on here for over 80days and are scared to go over your calories for the first time
  • skullgirl84
    skullgirl84 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you use all the data your phone company allows you per month on the MFP app alone...

I had to switch to unlimited!lol:laugh:
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You wake up in the middle of the night to pee (from all that water) and check your MFP for any new status updates.

Guilty. :)

Done that.
  • hjohns65
    hjohns65 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    you refuse to eat something inless you can log it on mfp or better yet checking to see if you have enough calories to eat that food.

i have started doing this and couldn't be prouder of myself! I think this means I'm finally transitioning to the path of a "healtheir eating life style"!!!!
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options

ABSOLUTELY!!!! This is me!!!
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    You're out to dinner with friends & sneak your dinner entry in!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you spend/waste a whole freaking day on MFP. no joke! i should get paid to be on here!