My Work In Progress (pic heavy)

Options
124»

Replies

• MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! You can definitely tell the transformation! That's definitely a motivator for me to kick my butt into high gear when the new year rolls around! Keep up the good work!
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    U look great. I am sure the new year has alot to offer
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    i would kill to have your stomach. that is what i am aiming for!
  • ltowns11
    ltowns11 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Dang GIrl...you are rocking it!!! I feel so happy for you!!!! EMBRACE your accomplishments!
  • Firefighter_Ray
    Firefighter_Ray Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I was checking out the picture of your *kitten*, hey I'm a guy! and I noticed your jeans on the floor next to you and I had to wonder how that moment came about? Anyway I didn't spend much time looking...I promise ;-)

Congratulations on your progress <insert wolf whistle here>
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I was checking out the picture of your *kitten*, hey I'm a guy! and I noticed your jeans on the floor next to you and I had to wonder how that moment came about? Anyway I didn't spend much time looking...I promise ;-)

Congratulations on your progress <insert wolf whistle here>

LOL!! I don't remember why I decided to drop trow and click a pic, but I did. I was most likely in the bathroom for one of many daily visits (thanks water!!)

Maybe I was taking a pic to send to the hubster. And then I saw how great it looked and I had to share. I never had a booty before. I always had a flat *kitten*, nothing to be proud about. I sometimes don't even believe that the person in the picture is me....
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    GOODNESS!!! Your body is amazing! even after baby that first pic after the pregnancy pic you looked fantastic! Keep it up!!!
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    WOW....definitely inspirational! Your body looks great!!! You're my new 'SHE'ro :wink:
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Way to go mama!
  • alisadpayne
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • AshleyDR
    AshleyDR Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. congrats on all your hard work! :)
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!

Don't ever give up...you CAN do it!! :drinker: :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!