Christian Femaie friends request

Options
2»

Replies

• SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Errr so Im guessing ya prolly don't wanna see My pic down your newsfeed either....

I have a ton of non-Christian friends that I love to bits

to bad your gonna miss out because you choose to keep yourself in that little narrowminded bubble Best of Luck :flowerforyou:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I'm a Christian, and some of my best MFP friends are non-Christians. I cherish them, regardless of their religious beliefs (or non-beliefs, for that matter). :drinker:
    I'm a Catholic but my list of friends on MFP is so diverse it looks like the United Nations. I find being friends with people so different to me is great. It gives me an entirely different view on life. :drinker:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I can understand why you are looking for like-minded people to befriend, but I think it is a shame to limit oneself to a particular group of people. We all have much to learn from people who are different from us.

I hope you reach your goals here. Best of luck!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I'm a Christian, and some of my best MFP friends are non-Christians. I cherish them, regardless of their religious beliefs (or non-beliefs, for that matter). :drinker:
    I'm a Catholic but my list of friends on MFP is so diverse it looks like the United Nations. I find being friends with people so different to me is great. It gives me an entirely different view on life. :drinker:
    Very true. In fact, I'm not concerned with -- or know -- what religious beliefs most of my MFP friends have. What I do know about all of them is that they are supportive, knowledgeable, and entertaining.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm forwarding you my resume and blood sample for your consideration :flowerforyou:
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I'm forwarding you my resume and blood sample for your consideration :flowerforyou:

bahahaha Youll corrupt her in a second!!!
  • sarahwls100609
    sarahwls100609 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am a christian female. I have primarily Christian friends. I don't date non christians. It just doesnt work for me. I am looking for new friends for support and encouargement. If it werent for God and my faith in him I wouldn't be alive today. He has blessed my life as
    I am a two year cancer survivor, had WLS and have lost 114 lbs and I have an entire new lease on life. Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options

bahahaha Youll corrupt her in a second!!!

My blood sample alone will take me out of the running :blushing:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i'm not a christian, i am female, but i have more weight to lose, so i'm clearly out of the running.

while i understand that you want ppl on your list who will encourage you in your faith as well; i do think that you're going to miss out on some AWESOME ppl here by narrowing your flist by so much.

and yeah, i know you don't want to see my pic in your feed either.

groups has a lot of xian choices, i would suggest you look there and not insult -with or without meaning to - the other awesome ppl here.

"I like your Christ, I wish your Christians were more like him." - Ghandi.
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi Folks,

I strongly recommend use of Groups to connect with specific types of members. Groups can be searched (or created) here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups

I'm going to go ahead an lock this thread, based on this item from the guidelines ( http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines )

15. Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums

Divisive topics, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion. We reserve the right to move any topic to a relevant public Group which interested members may join if they wish to continue to participate.

Regards,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.