Daily Check In - December

Options

Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Cleaned the upstairs and still dog sitting.
    What would I have done differently? Nothing
    What is today's personal goals? Track and eat right.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) Wednesday, 4 hours cleaning upstairs that was my exercise.

Not going to beat myself up over eating the wrong foods. Just being mindful of what I am
    eating and trying to stay within calories. Today is work luncheon and gift exchange.
    Then when I came back January 2nd, there won't be that much
    to take off.
    Have a wonderful Christmas:love: and see you in the New Year :drinker:
  • Nicki1984
    Nicki1984 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes and have been the whole month so far :)

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I did indeed :)

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I exercised even though i wasnt feeling the best

What would I have done differently? Nothing

What is today's personal goals? Stay under my calorie goal

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 6/7 days
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Oops forgot to enter Monday's weigh in... 133.6 That's down 1.4 pounds!! Pretty surprised myself! (But happy):happy:
    Great job!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Didn't track all my calories
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? went to visit grandma and got to the Y - elliptical
    What would I have done differently? track ALL my calories and check in

What is today's personal goals? Buy a house - closing in 2 hours... AHHHHH!!!!

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 4/7 days of exercise

Happy Holidays everyone!!! I am going to try to check in but I might not be back on track until January 1. I will post a new topic on January 1. If you have anything new you want to track let me know and I will add it. I am closing on a house today, the holidays, I am getting married on New Year's Eve and my grandmother is not well. I will do my best but if you don't see me posting you know where I am. The scale is not going up... that is a good thing. Will be kicking into high gear next year!!! Hope you all will join me! :flowerforyou:
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals?over at 1000 cal, ate too chips!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal?yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? did insanity
    What would I have done differently? should not eat too much junk just because they are free.
    What is today's personal goals? finish xmas shopping, 1 hour house cleaning
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2 days
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone! can't check-in on this I Pad (at least until I get smarter at this). hope you all have had a wonderful time with your families and had some great meals and cozy times. see you when we all get back to it!
  • Shirley61
    Options
    I have been MIA on my postings and reading all posts.
    I will be back tomorrow and start my accountability again for 2012.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    goldk: Good luck with the wedding. How exciting.:drinker:
    Count me in for 2012 accountability.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Yes I did track yesterday and trying to get back at it.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? We drove my daughter back to her apt. in TO.
    What would I have done differently? Did do some snacking which wasn't necessary.
    What is today's personal goals? Tracking, tracking, tracking and be focused.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) Sunday - Weights 25 mins. with DVD. Nothing on Monday.
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Most likely not - Do I have to count the calories for Chocolate covered raisins? :ohwell:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Obviously not setting them!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got through all of the paperwork on my desk!
    What would I have done differently? Pretty much everything. sat and snacked while I worked! not so good!
    What is today's personal goals? Exercise, stay under calories, make some returns in town and get back on the MFP wagon!:tongue:

Hope to see everyone back soon! :flowerforyou:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Most likely not - Do I have to count the calories for Chocolate covered raisins? :ohwell:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got through all of the paperwork on my desk!
    What would I have done differently? Pretty much everything. sat and snacked while I worked! not so good!
    What is today's personal goals? Exercise, stay under calories, make some returns in town and get back on the MFP wagon!:tongue:

• Hoosiermomma
    Options

• Hoosiermomma
    Options

• Shirley61
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - I think so
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any goal
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Cleaned my downstairs but kept the decorations up. I love
    this time of year. :heart:
    What would I have done differently? Did pretty good all day and then i finished the ice cream at night. :ohwell:
    What is today's personal goals? Tracking and watching the calories.
    Exercise yesterday was 4 hours cleaning.

Probably won't exercise today because I am not feeling well. Either a cold or sinus infection. :sick:

Happy New year. !!!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Are you kidding??!! Yesterday's post that would not post now shows up four times! Funny thing... after straying from my good habits it's seems that EVERYTHING ius harder to start back at! :grumble:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - I did - Hooray for me :flowerforyou:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yep
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ate a light dinner and put the "snacky" foods away
    What would I have done differently? Moved a bit more
    What is today's personal goals? Exercise, keep under my calorie goal, get this house straightened out.
    Exercise this week Sun-Sat - 2/6

Shirley :flowerforyou: I am really admiring all of your house cleaning time. Such a good work-out with great results!
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Not quite
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Only have 76 calories left and have to have dinner. :tongue:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? nothing
    What would I have done differently? Exercised but I am still not feeling great. Sinus infection.
    What is today's personal goals? Tried to stay under calories but didn't work
    Exercise this week Sun-Sat - Nothing yesterday or today but hope to get back at it tomorrow if feeling better.

Yeah, I wonder if I should have an HRM for all that cleaning. MFP always says over 700 cals. but I wonder
    if that is correct. :tongue:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - I did - Even with Lasagna!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yep
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? See above
    What would I have done differently? Could have skipped the second slice of Lasagna. Our youngest son's classmate came over with a real Italian homemade lasagna! delicious!
    What is today's personal goals? Long walk, laundry, fix good food for the party tonight and ring in the NEW Year in a healthy way! :drinker:
    Exercise this week Sun-Sat - 3/6

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! :drinker:
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - I only tracked Breakfast and Lunch then quit. :ohwell:
    I was over.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Nope
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Bought a beautiful red coat for winter and got a great deal. :happy:
    What would I have done differently? Tracked all day and watched my calories.
    What is today's personal goals? Still not feeling great so going to take it easy until tonight. Movie and dinner
    to celebrate New Years with friends.
    Exericse: None today either still fighting sinuses and feeling crappy.

I weighed in today to start a new Challenge until Easter. Shocked at the scale and it really got me motivated
    to continue this journey.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!! :drinker:
    See you on the January Page. :bigsmile:
  • Shirley61
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!

i HOPE WE CAN CONTINUE THIS IN 2012. :drinker: