the food that kills your diet everytime

Options

Replies

• rachelmorgan77
    rachelmorgan77 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Those mini Reese's peanut butter cups...they have to be minis though.
  • CandeesLand
    Options
    Cheese(I live in WI, big suprise) and crackers. I have the hardest time just having one serving.
  • keissner
    Options
    I love salty foods! Just last monday I bought philly garlic dip and a bag of lays ripple chips and ate the entire tub of dip!!!!! :(:( I was still feeling crummy two days later - so wasn't worth it!!!
  • vlondini
    Options
    Pasta and home-made biscuits call out to me. I can hear them saying "eat more"!!! :)
    I offset this by eating my fill of low-starch veggies first (my favs are spinach, asparagus, and broccoli)...then I eat a cup or two of pasta and or a biscuit or two (but hopefully not three or four!!!)
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Nutty Bars, any brand. There are 6 packages with 2 in each pack. Half a pack equals 1 serving. I ate a whole box Monday. I just need to stay away from them. Then I saw an ad for Skinny Cow. They have something that are like these - anyone know what I'm talking about? I'd like to find them because they would be a great substitute.

I don't think the Skinny Cow things tase like those... by the way I Love nutty bars! :) Oatmeal cream pies are my weakness... and fudge rounds... LOL Basically anything sweet!!!
  • mtbphil
    Options
    Doritos. I love those little cheesy triangles, and Guinness, not all bad tho as its less calorific than most beers.
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    mine is Reduced-Fat Pringles (not low fat - those have olestra, BLECH)

I cannot keep them in the house. One serving leads to one can. Then I'm sick. And other physical issues follow.

Aren't the ones with olestra fat free? Regardless, we don't have them in Canada, so I went to Florida one year and was thrilled to have found fat free pringles..... then I consumed them all! I should have read the OLESTRA disclaimer on the container! BLECH is an understatement.... it was just too good to be true! :)
  • Katiemarie4488
    Katiemarie4488 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Sugar....... ANYTHING with sugar in it :(
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I once ate a whole box of protein bars. xD
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    chips and salsa... yum!
  • Ruhland_T
    Options
    anything chocolate, I have no control with sweets!
  • marisa_munches
    Options
    Cereal! I could eat 4 or 5 bowls in a row at night without blinking an eye.

Or peanut butter...even though it's not a bad food for you, I've started eating it out of the jar. No more peanut butter in my shopping cart for awhile. :(
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Nutty Bars, any brand. There are 6 packages with 2 in each pack. Half a pack equals 1 serving. I ate a whole box Monday. I just need to stay away from them. Then I saw an ad for Skinny Cow. They have something that are like these - anyone know what I'm talking about? I'd like to find them because they would be a great substitute.

I don't think the Skinny Cow things tase like those... by the way I Love nutty bars! :) Oatmeal cream pies are my weakness... and fudge rounds... LOL Basically anything sweet!!!

Do they really not? Oh no! I was hoping they would since the box kind of describes the exact same thing if I underrstood it right. Still, I'll have to find them at the store because I do want to try them.
  • vlondini
    Options
    Cereal! I could eat 4 or 5 bowls in a row at night without blinking an eye.

Or peanut butter...even though it's not a bad food for you, I've started eating it out of the jar. No more peanut butter in my shopping cart for awhile. :(

Oh, yeah - Cereal is a killer for me, too. I DO eat 3 or 4 bowls when I get going - so I have to stick to Puffed Wheat with a bit of Brown Sugar or Cornflakes. Even then...it adds up fast!
  • kala_rebecca
    Options
    Chocolate. Even a tiny bit has a lot of calories and sometimes puts me over my daily calorie limit :/. I love chocolate in its many forms: hot chocolate, chocolate candy, chocolate cookies, chocolate ice cream...
  • khua0808
    Options
    I once ate whole bags of pretZels in 1 sitting..
  • lostemt76
    lostemt76 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    CEREAL! ANY TYPE OF CARBS!!!!!! SUGAR!!!! and most of all: PIZZA!

omg me 2
  • ciaobellakiss
    Options
    Pizza and Burritos.
  • kellicarter11
    kellicarter11 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    chili cheese fritos...seriously addicting
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    What can't I stop eating!!! Chips are the ultimate but I miss them so much when I don't have them that I bake my own pita chips and tortilla chips. I make only 1 tortilla or pita at a time and because I'm lazy I won't make a second! :tongue: Then there's mac & cheese...that CANNOT be in the house! Basically if it's a carb, I'll stuff my face full of it! lol