147 lbs down.......with 3 years of xmas photos to compare

Options
mamagooskie
mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
okay so some of you read this thread of mine I posted earlier today about how I am as of today literally half the person I used to be http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/425824-merry-christmas-to-me and wanted to see photos soooooo here they are:

005-11.jpg
This is 2009 right before I officially decided to start to try and lose weight

004-14.jpg
This is 2010 with approx 100 lbs lost

006-7.jpg
This year 2011 with only 10.6lbs left to go to reach goal

I'm actually approx 15lbs heavier in that first photo than what I had posted as my start weight with MFP since I had lost some lbs without meaning to I guess....maybe I didn't pig out as much or something that christmas?? So to be honest I'm actually about 161 lbs lighter right now than my all time highest ever weight.....but officially according to MFP it's 147 lbs lost.

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work and it's definitely a Merry "healthy" Christmas!
  • Determined1980
    Options
    WOW! What a difference from the 1st photo. You look amazing! Your hard work really paid off. I love before and AFTER photos. I am so proud of you! Thanks for sharing!
  • mrzpeep1
    mrzpeep1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! What an accomplishment!
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Its weird...it looks like you are getting younger and your kids are getting older :))

way to go

you look stunning
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wowza!! You look fantastic! Congrats!!!!
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    You are soooo cute at all weights!! Congrats on your loss!!!!!!!! Your family is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Dedication !!! WTG !!!
  • TeacherAnge
    TeacherAnge Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look SO INCREDIBLE!! What a fabulous transformation!
    And you have the cutest little boy I have ever seen!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Its weird...it looks like you are getting younger and your kids are getting older :))

way to go

you look stunning

Thanks!! I like the idea of looking younger!!
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are stunning, and look so healthy now. What a gift to celebrate for Christmas, both for you and your beautiful family.
  • chai_latte
    chai_latte Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    congrats on the amazing hard work you have done!! :) and also i love how we can see your kids growing up too!! :)
  • kcgslp
    kcgslp Posts: 212
    Options
    Congratulations! You and your husband should be very proud!
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    You have fantastic bone structure!! Beautiful in every picture, but it's amazing to see all your progress. What a great Christmas present for yourself. :)

Beautiful family as well.
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    OMG Great job GRATS
  • Sunshine_Bettie
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Way to go, woman! Super sexy too. You have a beautiful family
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You are very pretty at all the weights but you have done a fantastic job! WTG! BTW, Your kids are adorable.
  • ratgirl11
    Options
    wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is very motivating. I have tried everything I almost did lap band. but i wanted to try this first. I need to lose about 82 lbs you have motivated me.:happy:
  • CherylAnne1988
    Options
    Not omly did I love seeing your transformation in these photots, but to see your kids grow was wonderful too. Your children are so beautiful; and so are you!!

Great job - your truley an inspiration!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!
  • M3CH4N1C
    M3CH4N1C Posts: 157
    Options
    Hey you look beautiful. Nice family pics too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!