He called HER a fat azz?!

Options

Replies

• laylina
    Options
    wow she should challenge him to a fitness contest ..... wonder who would win?
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time thinking of a better looking woman, with a better looking body. I mean, really, when I heard this story this afternoon, I had to laugh. What an *kitten*.
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hypocrite!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    seriously, are we in America? freedom of speech and all, even if it is vulgar, words are a mighty sword that goes both ways. JUST SAYIN"
    Sure no one said that he wasn't allowed to say that, but if he took a moment and looked in the mirror I mean hello! We are all saying our piece about what he said, it's freedom of speech lol.
  • barbiee16
    Options
    sheee not even fat rt !
  • barbiee16
    Options
    lmao ! he dha FAT ones ! people is crazy smmfh
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    What I LOVE about this story is that President Obama will have to spend Christmas squirming his way out of the inevitable "Am I fat?" question.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Maybe he meant PHat...LOL

It's ridiculous...I just had my sister's neighbor tell me to join Jenny Craig, mind you this woman is about 5ft tall and probably weighs about 300lbs and wears a purple velour sweat suit EVERYwhere. And I am 5'10 and weigh 228....hmm!!!
  • Kryontz
    Kryontz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    This isn't going to win me many friends in this thread.....but I don't think Michelle is attractive one bit. She is definitely not a fat *kitten*, but to me she's an unattractive woman.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I particularly enjoyed Rush Limbaugh saying she wasn't fit. :huh:

I used to listen to his show, many moons ago when I was a different person, and one thing I liked about him was how quick he was to point out how someone who stoops to the "You're FAT!" insults is someone who has no real foundation to their arguments.

Well, look who's stooping now. :grumble:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    *edit. double post*
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I am going to say my opinion, I don't want to look like a magazine cover and even that person on the magazine cover doesn't look like that! I think our first lady looks amazing and healthy, that should be our goal not to search for ways to alter our body's appearance so may fit in to what the magazines say is beautiful.
    I am very proud of our first lady for all her efforts and I think she looks amazing as she is. Health is what we are looking for and what she is promoting. Not body altering *kitten*, starvation to get to your goals, or even plastic surgery!

I really hope that Ba$tard was stating his opinion among his friends in private and it just got out. That is fine we all say *kitten* in private, but if he is trying to sully her good name and efforts that is wrong!!!!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    So.................
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    Options
    o5.jpg

I'd tap that.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I think that's hilarious. A man never should comment on the size of a woman's posterior. Ever. Well,not unless he wants to wake up without his nuts...

And seriously does this Jim person ever look in the mirror. The guy has more chins than a Chinese phonebook...
  • thecrossfitter
    thecrossfitter Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I just have to say - all political views aside - that Michelle Obama looks FAB! And more importantly she is healthy and fit.

And for the record, you don't have to look like an olympic athlete to be fit or healthy. I admittedly have goals that would more likely resemble the body of an elite athlete/runner/lifter (of course I don't plan on achieving it to the degree they do) but only because it's necessary for my other goals - improving my marathon time, getting stronger lifts, completing a muscle up on free rings, getting harder rock climbs, completing a triathlon. My body goal is really less of the goal and more just what will happen when I meet my other strength and speed goals.

I don't care for the idea that you have to be ripped with 16% body fat to be fit and healthy.
    (Again - there is nothing wrong with those things either!)
  • Destinie589
    Options
    The first lady is beautiful and healthy. She isn't stick thin or ripped for the front of a men's mag nor should that be expected. Finally a real role model for our young girls. Next time maybe he should try to make an intelligent argument rather than pick on her body shape.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    :
    So.................

So.... She's not fat, she in awesome shape, that SO! have a nice day:flowerforyou:
  • Destinie589
    Options
    o5.jpg

I'd tap that.

Word!
  • DarkAngel525
    Options
    Yeah, I think she's a beautiful, classy woman. Plus, she does ALOT with teens and children to prevent childhood obesity. *Shrugs* Some people are just mean or don't own a mirror. Like that dude....and Rush Limbaugh......and Dr. Phil. :laugh: