Are you working today??

Options
bikermike5094
bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
I'm at work but just coasting through the day. I'm a civilian on a military base and all the military got the day off so there are just a few of us here. Think I'm just going to cruise the boards all day and then 9 days off starting tomorrow!!!

Replies

• sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Me too! I am having a sloooow day at work but it's my last day until the 2nd. Woohoo!
  • virgo1978
    virgo1978 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm so jealous. I'm working today. We have off Monday and the following Monday for New Year's, but those are my only days off for the holiday. My one year here is Jan. 17th, so no vacation for me until then. Enjoy your time off! :happy:
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm working but then I'm off until the 3rd!
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    working today and tomorrow, off xmas day, back in boxing day, off then for 2 days then back in.....
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Yep. Although I'm hoping that once I get through my 9am meeting and my daily reports I can sneak out. I've got a bit of last minute shopping to do and need to finish wrapping presents. But yeah, it's a total slacker day at work.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    YEP...but have the 26th and the 2nd off
  • Munque
    Munque Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm here. Pretty sure I am the only person in my building, sucks, and it's kinda creepy. But I'm getting a lot of work done! I'm off the 29th through the 3rd, for my anniversary. But today... I'm sooooo saaaad and looooooonely, sad and lonely!
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Yes, getting nothing accomplished - but just 25 more minutes till I'm out of here!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I'm in the office. "Working" would be a bit of a stretch however...
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm at work but just coasting through the day. I'm a civilian on a military base and all the military got the day off so there are just a few of us here. Think I'm just going to cruise the boards all day and then 9 days off starting tomorrow!!!

I'm a contractor on a military base... Our building is deserted... Just biding my time until we get released... Then I'm off until the new year!!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Unfortunately.
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Pretending to work is hard. If they don't send me home early today, I may have to resort to actually working, dammit.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    just a 1/2 day, sill be off in 2 minutes
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I am at work yes... working?? That depends on who you talk to lol

I am the only person in my department - boss man and the one inspector are both off until mid January so its gonna be a long boring day.
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm AT work... but actually working? :devil:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Working today but plan on just goofing off and not accomplishing anything, seeing as we only work until noon anyway :wink: Then I'm off until Dec 28th!!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    just woke up :yawn:
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    :sad: Yes

But then 2 weeks off...:bigsmile:
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    At least I get to leave after my reports and conference calls are taken care of! Everything's caught up apart from that! Love the holidays! More time to read and **** around on this site. LOL
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I am working today, it's dead here at work so I'm hoping to sneak out of here early.