FIT!!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Definitely FIT - I :heart: muscles!!!!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    If I had to choose between, I'd choose skinny, because I want to look good!

And yes I know fit people usually look good, but I take it the OP means fit but looking the way you do now, OR staying at the same fitness level but being skinny.

So yeah. I'm aiming for both, but for this game, yes, skinny (:

There's no way I could be fit at the weight I'm at now, if somehow I could be, I would be one very scary mass of muscle.
  • ajmaccar
    ajmaccar Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be fit because with my musculature I'm pretty sure I couldn't ever pull off skinny. Besides, I'd rather be curvy any day.
  • sunflower_yogi
    sunflower_yogi Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    definitely Fit.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    How about lean? I would like to be both fit and thin.
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I already feel I'm sorta skinny but regardless I'd definitely want to be fit.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Being fit is more important, you all sound very young yet but as our bodies age we naturally lose the layer under our skin that fills us out (especially face) so you start looking older and thin people get more wrinkles younger if their faces already have little fat on them!

Your bones lose density and if your already very skinny with little muscle your risk of osteoarthritis is gonna double.

Exercise helps with depression and stuff like that too so if you're fit (even if that means been slightly heavier) you're going to be happier and live for longer and if anything should happen to you that you hadn't planned on... you'll stand a much better chance of getting through it!

When I started losing weight I just wanted to be loads lighter after been embarrased about having to be lifted in public up and down steps (I'm wheelchair user) after someone commented about me needing to lose weight. After joining MFP and learning about muscles and nutrition etc I realise I need muscle to stand a chance of staying independant.
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Fit.
    Fit is healthy.
    Just because one is skinny does not mean they are fit or even healthy.
  • summersmi
    summersmi Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    FIT !!!!!!
    In high school I was skinny in fact I was ridiculously skinny. I weighed 119 lbs and was 5'9" tall. I barely got into the Navy because of my size. Skinny may seem great to someone who has never been but it has drawbacks if you are not also fit. It is tremendously embarrassing to be 119 lbs and not able to do a single pull up or pushup (just sad). I've been fat too and that is no picnic either, I have also been fit while in the Navy and it was great. Looked good, felt good and people noticed.
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Skinny, because I want to know what I'd look like skinny! And healthy, of course.
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    fit for me. Some skinny folks just don't llok healthy at all...:smile:

Second thought, I wouldn't mind being skinny - LOL.
  • justanotherbrickinthewall
    Options
    Definitely skinny. It's nice being fit and strong, but I'd like to feel skinny.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Right now I'd choose skinny, coz if ur skinny its much easier to then work on fitness afterwards x
  • JT1090
    JT1090 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Skinny!
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Skinny.. it's easier to hide being out of shape than it is being 120 pounds overweight :(
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Fit. I'm pretty much stuck with skinny too, though. I was skinny as a child and could eat whatever I wanted and remain thin as a young adult. And even at my middle-aged heaviest my forearms and legs were thin. The extra weight was nearly all on my apple shaped torso.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Of course fit!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Fit. I was skinny for a long time and being fit is better.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    fit! i choose fit please lol