At what point did you stop.......

Options
2»

Replies

• ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I just entered it all and decided it was better to know where I went overboard so next holiday I could try and not make the same mistake. That said I need to avoid deviled eggs, monkey bread and pie next year.
  • lenny776
    Options
    I just didn't track anything on Christmas, Phase three of p90x starts today so I will let the scale tell me how I did! No use getting all worked up about it, but today it's back to salads and tuna and cucumbers!
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I logged breakfast and lunch - then went out and couldn't be bothered logging dinner.

I ate well at dinner, would've gone over my calories anyway, but i didn't go stupid on all the food..... however my poor tummy has been fed such a good, light diet for the last 14 weeks - so come 11pm I was hovered over a bucket while my stomach rejected every last piece of that delicious, rich, glazed ham!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My first log, I added food as I went. Now that I'm becoming aware of my eating habits and choices, I'll actually sit at the computer and plan meals for future days. I know this seems grueling, but it helps me on an emotional level and a physical one, as I cut calories if I stick to a plan.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    OCD. I ate horribly for the past three days, and I was about to throw myself through a wall if I didn't fix it. I'm not even kidding.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I just didn't bother... lol
  • martalaurazayas
    martalaurazayas Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I started planning out my Christmas meal a week in advance, lol. I wanted to make sure I didn't feel deprived but didn't go over my allotted amount. I also decided to have a late night so that I would get up late and had breakfast at lunch time. Then to make sure I stuck with the "plan" I printed out the Christmas meal report and kept it handy. yippeeeeeeee, I kept my caloric promise and didn't bankrupt my calorie bank for the day.
  • vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Counting calories? Or if you counted; how in the world did you keep up? I grossly exagerated on my entries.... quick add calories all the way baby!

I ran for 3 miles Christmas morning, ate a light breakfast, and tried to make good choices for lunch and dinner (I requested that my mom, who made Christmas dinner, not put any extra butter or things in the veggies), and then I pre-planned some of the stuff and when I was eating I just estimated my portions and used my iPhone app to log! I did have some cookies and pie and things, but logged it all and ended up just at my calorie goal. And I maintained, woohoo!