Replies

• netztoy
    netztoy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself the same way I was born....butt naked:laugh:
  • robbiefreeland
    robbiefreeland Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Naked once a week before food or drink and with an empty bladder. I really don't think it makes too much difference as long as you are consistent in how you weigh in. The only unknown is how much the clothes you are wearing weigh at each weigh in, hence the reason normally eliminate that guess work!!
  • mcrae006
    mcrae006 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Naked is the best way. I have been doing it to much, it's addictive.
  • runwithmike
    Options
    Bare butt.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Naked, first thing in the morning, never deviate from the routine and never weigh myself on any other scale.
  • mmallory1
    Options
    I weigh in the same way every time - clothes off and in the morning. I don't think it matters as long as it is the same way every time.
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    +1 for naked. Unless you wear the same clothes every time then don't wear clothes :)
  • fallen4him
    Options
    My cousin says your supposed to weigh your self in the morning, naked, after you go to the bathroom, and before you eat and drink anything because that's your truest weight. You don't want to add the extra pounds of your clothes or food and water weight.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself in the morning before I eat or drink anything, I make sure to be naked, dry (not after a shower - I have really long hair that holds a lot of water), and after I "go to the bathroom". That gives the best results for me. :)

I used to weigh myself every single day, but I was getting a little obsessive about it, so I had to cut it down to once a week.

Oh wow, you sound exactly the same as me. Guess I must be excessive now, as I do weigh every morning and usually evening too.
    Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss.
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself in the morning before I eat or drink anything, I make sure to be naked, dry (not after a shower - I have really long hair that holds a lot of water), and after I "go to the bathroom". That gives the best results for me. :)

I used to weigh myself every single day, but I was getting a little obsessive about it, so I had to cut it down to once a week.

Oh wow, you sound exactly the same as me. Guess I must be excessive now, as I do weigh every morning and usually evening too.
    Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss.

Thank you, Jennette! That's very sweet of you. :D I still have a long way to go, but I think I'm off to a decent start. heheh *hug*
  • b0t23
    b0t23 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    nekkid
  • rocuf
    rocuf Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Naked after the three S's everyday. Record twice a week after a low sodium day.
  • timgordon24
    Options
    I weigh-in fully clothed and log my weight as the fully clothed edition. I know my "true body weight" is 5 pounds less (I've weighed my clothes before).

Your body has to carry the clothes around the majority of the day anyway, so I figure the weight for the clothes should be taken into account because of that.