Replies

• melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You look great, Congratulations!!!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    wow...im so proud of u girl:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You look great, Congratulations!!!

Thank you!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    wow...im so proud of u girl:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Thanks! :)
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look great! Well Done :flowerforyou:
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    WOW!!! You look great! Well Done :flowerforyou:

Thank you!
  • Jamaica2
    Jamaica2 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Same person on the inside I'm sure but the hard work of losing wt. makes life so much easier for so many reasons & so, I am happy for you and I don't even know you! Thanks for sharing your succuss & a bit of joy. Congrats!
  • tonybdavies
    Options
    Truly fantastic, well done...
  • mommyoverboard
    Options
    Love that you are doing this...hope you can help keep me on track...its sometimes hard without a "buddy system"
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    You look amazing. Same person on the inside I'm sure but the hard work of losing wt. makes life so much easier for so many reasons & so, I am happy for you and I don't even know you! Thanks for sharing your succuss & a bit of joy. Congrats!

Thank you!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Truly fantastic, well done...

Thank you!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Love that you are doing this...hope you can help keep me on track...its sometimes hard without a "buddy system"

I will do my best! I'm so glad you joined! :)
  • tammypiol
    Options
    44lbs in 5 months is awesome and you look amazing! What did you do exactly? Any tips? How many calories/day? Workouts? Thanks for any information.
  • kitkat40
    kitkat40 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing !!! Thanks for sharing!!! :smile:
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    OMG you look incredible! Great job! Looks like you've been toning too.
  • ROCKERFOREVER81
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great!
  • zaba13
    zaba13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, congrats on your acomplishments! :smile:
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    44lbs in 5 months is awesome and you look amazing! What did you do exactly? Any tips? How many calories/day? Workouts? Thanks for any information.

Thank you! I try to eat around 1200 - 1400 calories most days. I don't deprive myself of anything! I just exercise portion control and usually log my food in advance so I know what I have enough calories for. My will power has improved tremendously over the last 5 months. My husband and co-workers are constantly getting fast food and buying chips and candy, but I've learned to ignore their food. I save my calories for the things I really enjoy, and I can now have my favorite junk food in the house and eat in moderation. I still eat fast food occasionally, but I eat smaller portions and balance it out by eating sensibly the rest of the day.

I also burn a lot of calories at work. I work on a production line, so I'm constantly moving full speed and lifting heavy parts. I've been working 10 hour days, so I actually haven't exercised much outside of work. When I do exercise at home, like I will be this week because I don't go back to work until Jan. 3rd, I do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and speed walk on the treadmill. I also eat a lot of foods high in protein while I'm at work and drink a lot of water!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing !!! Thanks for sharing!!! :smile:

Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!