What's the most embarrasing thing that has ever happened to

Options
While I was still married, our first apartment's balcony faced the community pool. Since we were in a new place and had very little money, we had a bed sheet covering the glass door. One day the wife and I had just finished getting frisky. I walked out into the living room completely nude and noticed our cat was climbing the bed sheet. I went to pull the cat off and with it came the bed sheet. I was completely frozen for a moment in front of the glass with all the people in the community pool looking at the naked guy.

Replies

• ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Anyone.... Anyone... Bueller!
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Lmao!!! @Bueller...u just brought back memories. My story is too embarrasing to post so Ill just leave you to wonder naked guy...lol
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Lmao!!! @Bueller...u just brought back memories. My story is too embarrasing to post so Ill just leave you to wonder naked guy...lol

Oh come on Give us your story lol
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Oh come on! Please, please, pa-leaseeeeee!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Ok my turn....trying to think of a story.....oh this happened recently and some of my MFP pals may remember this. I was working out at the gym and had loose fitting boxers on. Well I was on a cardio machine and lets just say some of the ladies at the gym got a show as the boys were moving back and forth LMAO Yeah never wearing loose fitting boxers ever again to the gym
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Ok my turn....trying to think of a story.....oh this happened recently and some of my MFP pals may remember this. I was working out at the gym and had loose fitting boxers on. Well I was on a cardio machine and lets just say some of the ladies at the gym got a show as the boys were moving back and forth LMAO Yeah never wearing loose fitting boxers ever again to the gym
    How long did it take you to realize it?
  • MariFitBody
    Options

Lmao!! Wow I wouldve ran away crying...lol
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options

Lmao!! Wow I wouldve ran away crying...lol
    I want to laugh... Now spill it!
  • MariFitBody
    Options
    I was a teenager trying to be cute so this does not count ok!...lol I was on my first date with this guy and I was trying to be cute...Lets just say I ate an ice cream that was probably bad and I had on a mini skirt with no bathrooms in site...to die for!!! Keep in mind I was a teenager...lol
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Before I had my son we lived with my husband's parents and they were supposed to be out of the house. Well I just gotten out of the shower and opened the door to walk to my room - with no clothes on- and there standing was my father in law. :sad: :blushing:

Worst day ever.

I couldn't look him in the face for months and neither could he.

So awful. :laugh:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    I was a teenager trying to be cute so this does not count ok!...lol I was on my first date with this guy and I was trying to be cute...Lets just say I ate an ice cream that was probably bad and I had on a mini skirt with no bathrooms in site...to die for!!! Keep in mind I was a teenager...lol
    Oh that is priceless!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Before I had my son we lived with my husband's parents and they were supposed to be out of the house. Well I just gotten out of the shower and opened the door to walk to my room - with no clothes on- and there standing was my father in law. :sad: :blushing:

Worst day ever.

Wow! Can you at least laugh about it now?
  • MariFitBody
    Options
    Oh that is priceless!

Lol
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Oh that is priceless!

Lol
    How long did it take you to recover from that? I was once on a date with a girl I liked and I was very nervous. I ran over a parking block. I never asked her out again.
  • Jayman37
    Options
    just say got walked in by mom while taking care of business
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Yes!!!! Now that's embarrassing
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options

Worst day ever.

wow!.. akward..:laugh:
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options

:noway: :laugh:
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    When I was about 12-13, I was swimming in my neighbor's pool with all the other kids on the block. I dived under, but when I came back up, my top had come off. :blushing: :embarassed:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options

When I was a teenager I got walked in on giving someone the business a few times (her dad, my mother, her grandfather) lol

In high school my friend gave me a whip down in front of a girl I really really liked, she got the full monty. Later we married and consequently divorced. lol