NO ALCOHOL OR CHOCOLATE...

Options

Replies

• PetersonMatthew
    Options
    Im with you!! Dont drink alcohol and dont really like chocolate so lets do this!!!!:tongue:
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Same here. I allow a treat everyday.
    I think totally cutting things out makes me want them more! I still have whatever as long as it fits in my calorie allowance then I don't feel like I am 'on a diet' and am more likely to stick to it.
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    you are mad woman!! simply mad!! :D
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    well given i killed a bottle of champagne over the weekend, had an INCREDIBLY strong mixed drink, and just ate a dove promise...i'm going w HELL NO
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    That's just begging me to go on a raging binge of chocolaty alcohol fueled death. I don't restrict what I eat. Just how much of it.
  • cPT_Helice
    Options
    Hahahaha..... I love that the people willing to give up alcohol don't drink anyway and the men willing to give up chocolate don't eat it anyway. (Only someone who never has PMS would give up chocolate!)
    I'll go along and give up squid. But chocolate and alcohol.......... nah!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Ummm....no.
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOLOl.
    I refuse.
    I've managed to lose weight so far with alcohol and chocolate! :P

me too!
  • Julianne8104
    Julianne8104 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Alcohol keeps the anger down+ chocolate keeps me happy= Nicer me (in moderate portions of course)
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hell no completely cutting out wine and dark chocolate would for sure be a set up for failure
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I think totally cutting things out makes me want them more! I still have whatever as long as it fits in my calorie allowance then I don't feel like I am 'on a diet' and am more likely to stick to it.

Same!! Everything in moderation! Its proven that when you do an exteme diet that doesn't include the things you like, you will gain back the weight.
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I agree!!!!
  • doornumber03
    doornumber03 Posts: 221 Member
    Options

Same!! Everything in moderation! Its proven that when you do an exteme diet that doesn't include the things you like, you will gain back the weight.

This. If you remove everything you like, it's just going to make you want them more
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Options
    mmm, no can do *sips wine* :drinker:

i have them in moderation... (well not this week. but its christmas)

but good luck with it!
  • PudgyPigeon
    PudgyPigeon Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I gave up alcohol years ago- but I won't give up chocolate. Maybe reduce the amount I have, but I'll never give it up.
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

That's exactly what I do. If there's room, good. Otherwise, we'll see tomorrow. Glad to see that I'm not the only one not wanting to cut on that. I personally rarely eat chips, cookies, chocolate, or stuff like that.
  • monalissanne
    monalissanne Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I don't cut anything out. If I know I am going to drink, I save those calories for later in the night. I always order a rum and diet coke which I think is about as good as I'm gonna get on calories and sugar. Usually when i drink about half of it I have my bartender top it off with diet coke again. It's not the best, but it's better than a lot of other things.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Im with you!! Dont drink alcohol and dont really like chocolate so lets do this!!!!:tongue:
    It doesn't count as "cutting it out" if you weren't having it in the first place...
  • EA1604
    EA1604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Is there life without chocolate?
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm with you as far as chocolate is concerned because I don't like sweets, so that's easy. Wine on the other hand, that's tougher. I plan on limiting wine drinking to only 1 time per month, and for me, that's a substantial cutback.