Arlene
    Leona
    Jodie
    Lillie
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I like Holland.

I agree. What about Charlie? I think that's SUCH a cute name for a boy or girl
    I love my name, Allegra, it means Cheerful in Italian. Maybe find a descriptive word for your daughter and look at other languages to see if something works for you two.
  • ctriston
    ctriston Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Emilia or little Em Emmy for short.....that my girly name, but I had a boy!
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Olivia
  • Kelico528
    Options
    Kelly! No one names their baby Kelly anymore! It's the best name ever, trust me ;-) Haha jk.

Seriously though, I love my name :-)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Dont let him name her! http://www.babynamewizard.com/namipedia is what I always used for ideas. For siblings of Isaac is gives Abigail Allison Chloe Eden Evan Hailee Hannah Julia Morgan Olivia Sonya as sister names. So theres those. I personally like the old names Stella and Anna are my two girls. Ruth, Ruby, Hazel, Arden....etc... check out that website though. Lots of info on names!
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Just keep in mind the kid will be stuck with it his whole life. It's him that needs to love or at least like the name. Take into consideration his culture and your preferred lifestyle, the people you admire, love and trust. Don't be afraid of good, solid, trusted names like John, William, Charles. There was a time every woman seemed to think her son should be called Shaun (sp may be wrong) and then there was Jason. Now these kids are all dated. When a Jason calls you, you know about how old he is and sort of what he's like. No mystery there. :) So don't go with the latest and greatest names. It's ok to try and be different but keep in mind it's the kid who will feel the difference. He may or may not like it.
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am naming my future daughter talyn with her middle name aurora, and my son Asher, and don't know the middle name yet.
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Charlotte, charlie for short.

That's what we have decided on whenever it happens. =]
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Epiphany - it's a great name & you only have one Epiphany!

Russ
  • shasha_84
    Options
    Alexis
    Madison
    Jadyn
    Ella
    Kylee
    Halee
  • BuffyKicksButt
    Options
    Elena is nice :)
  • flyinsquirl
    flyinsquirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like Victoria Elaine
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I named my daughter Chloe Michele (intentionally with one L). We call her Chlo or Chlo-butt.
  • Demwitted
    Options
    I really like the names Sierra, Serena, and Sabine. My hubby vetoed those.

Victoria, Samantha, and Evangeline are some others I like. Someone else mentioned Inez so you have 2 I names. I like that too.

Maybe you just need to meet her. You'll meet her and say, "Oh, of course your name is...." :)
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Epiphany - it's a great name & you only have one Epiphany!
    You only have one? Really?
  • loriamcq
    Options
    I had a dog named Tessa - I never had any girls so all my dogs get people names. I love that name. Tessa. So cute, I used to call her Tess a lot too.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Since my name is different (Randa) I decided to bless my girls with a little different....lol....McKenna is my first one, and my second one's first name is Kylie (not totally different, named by Daddy. :) ) but her middle name is Shae. I feel for you! Hard decidion to make! I am sure it will be a fitting, beautiful name no matter what it is. :) Congrats on the new baby!!!
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    My daughter's name is Anna Grace. We were going to name her Bethany Grace but I don't like it when people shorten kid's names (nothing wrong with it just my own personal opinion). My name is Laura, it's a good old fashioned name and I love it.

here are some names that I love:

Eden
    Kyleigh
    Leah
    Sarah
    Cayenne
    Chyenne
    Brooklyn
    Raelyne

Adriana
    Chloe
    Rebekah
  • koylefam
    koylefam Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    We have an Avery Maray, Jordyn Noelle (jordy), and Mackinley Ann (called Kinley by her 3 yr old sis)