NO excuses folks!!!

Options
Get your *kitten* on that treadmill!!

If Jerry can lose 177 pounds at age 64, with 6 different diseases tearing up his body, we can do it, RIGHT???

I challenge you all to do something different today. Ramp up your workout, put down that slice of white bread.

Log all your calories and burn a few hundred in exercise.

We dont all need to lose 177 pounds, but well...............the excuses are over now!!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Get your *kitten* on that treadmill!!

If Jerry can lose 177 pounds at age 64, with 6 different diseases tearing up his body, we can do it, RIGHT???

I challenge you all to do something different today. Ramp up your workout, put down that slice of white bread.

Log all your calories and burn a few hundred in exercise.

We dont all need to lose 177 pounds, but well...............the excuses are over now!!

• Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Amen!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    """DITTO""""

you make the choices, you put your hand to mouth, you don't get up off the couch. it's all excuses, there is always a way. no matter be food or exercise.

i like what he had said ""let your mind go and let your body do the work""

it gave me my renewed hope i can finish this....
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Step away from the chocolate....just step awaaaaay from the chocolate. :wink:

I didn't watch a single episode of BL this season, but AWTY is right! Stop making excuses. Stop looking for the best short cut. Just do it! All the tools are here, the rest is up to you!

• Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I don't watch BL just happen to b flipping through the channels after working out and ran across it. I have to say I was SOOOOOOO very proud of Jerry last night. I got up @ 4:00 est to start my workout and I just finished. I definitely agree if Jerry can do it so can I. I don't know if that is too long to b working out or not. I completed it on an empty stomach and still had the energy to finish. I will b working out again @ 1 est and again round 6 est.
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I don't watch BL just happen to b flipping through the channels after working out and ran across it. I have to say I was SOOOOOOO very proud of Jerry last night. I got up @ 4:00 est to start my workout and I just finished. I definitely agree if Jerry can do it so can I. I don't know if that is too long to b working out or not. I completed it on an empty stomach and still had the energy to finish. I will b working out again @ 1 est and again round 6 est.

DAMN!!! you go!!! lol
  • Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm going!! LOL Much success to all of us! :smile: