Help me Please!!!!

Options

Replies

• Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I know you already have TONS of help here, but my name is Elaine. I've only met 2 other Elaines (they were old), but it's not entirely uncommon for a middle name. Serenity is also a pretty name

I've rarely met other "Ellens" and except for two people, they were all much older than me! I don't know what my parents were thinking...my classmates growing up were all Jennifers, Amys, Heathers, etc. :)
  • oldsoul918
    oldsoul918 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Presley....I love that name for a little girl :)
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Might I suggest your favorite time of year...Summer.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I have always liked Charlotte, Kathryn, Grace, Lindsay and Mollie
  • AshleyKleikamp
    AshleyKleikamp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My favorite girl name is Olivia. not sure why, but i love it
  • shelli1982
    Options
    I like Chloe, Anna, and Grace... her nickname could be Gracie :) Sort of like Isaac... simple yet beautiful :)
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    i like Rylie and Abigail
  • AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Autumn
    Ariel
    Aspen
    Bentley
    Briley
  • AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Some people are so rude and disgusting!!! I hope some of the suggestions you have heard here help you to pick a name. I know how hard it is.
  • Demwitted
    Options
    Some people are so rude and disgusting!!! I hope some of the suggestions you have heard here help you to pick a name. I know how hard it is.

Some people are why MFP supplied us with the ignore button :)

There's absolutely nothing wrong with asking for suggestions.
  • For some reason, I'm stuck on Eloise lately. Unique, yet classic...with Elle or Ellie as possible nicknames.

I also really like Reilly.

Good luck, and please let us know what you decide!!
  • clomastro
    clomastro Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like Avery...and dislike ALL his names!!
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Kylie, Piper, Jocelyn, Tatum, Avea, Jocelyn.

Just a couple to think about?!
  • shemekajohnson
    Options
    jaelyn is my daughters name and i think u should find a name not everyone has like neveah or something also spelled heaven backwards :)
  • shemekajohnson
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    My seventeen year old daughter is Anna Michelle. It has suited her from day one and I don't think it will ever go out of style.

It is an elegant feminine name for an elegant feminine young lady!

From time to time you will hear "Annie Banannnie!!! " but otherwise it is pretty elegant!

My sister's name is Hannah Elizabeth-she's 25 and still get's 'Hannah Banana" from time to time. Personally I love my name, but it's kind of like a cute little girls name-Emily Jane-I dont feel as though I'm a 'cute little girl' maybe one day...except that I keep getting older.
  • shemekajohnson
    Options
    but truly u shud name her after what you like i jus think its better to chose a name not everyone has let me no what u chose! :tongue: even though i know u dont no me but i would love to know
  • mcdear
    mcdear Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    my favorite girls names are
    1(my daughter) Taryn Bailey
    2: Mia Lynn
    3: Emma Elizabeth
    I also like boys names for girls like
    1: Christina /Chris
    2: Ryan change the spelling to fit a girl
    3: Jossie/Joe
    we found our daughters on line through irish baby names because of our irish heritage my son we named him Marek (merrick) from a movie the Time line.. it was a horrible movie but the best name ever

good luck and just remember if you can think of a way to call her using the name u like and change it to so,ething mean just think kids will be worse..
  • mcdear
    mcdear Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You cant pic a name for your child that you are having, and your asking a fitness site to pick a name for you . Its your Child !! ..VERY PATHETIC and an Idiot !!
    how dare you say something like that on here.. this is not facebook this site everyone meats everyone for support and frienship not to be ridiculed by people who think there better then everyone else in all knowing you are the idiot and pathetic one.. how rude why even write her if u felt this way? are you that mean of a person ? would u want your children or grand children to see you talk to ppl you dont know that just asked for some advice that way>? if i was related to you i would be so ashamed and embarresed .. please if u cant say anything nice then dont say anything at all.. cause honestly no one else wants to hear it.
  • laineyy011
    Options
    Moriah
    Annaleigh
    Trinity
    Faythe
    Madeline
    Lilah